You are here

I asked for a divorce toda

lili77's picture

I love my husband and out little family we have a 2 year old girl, but after 5 years I just gave up I can't do this anymore..he has a 9 year old girl I just can't fuckin do it and I'm just feel lile shit right now I want the fuckin earth to open up and eat me:( I don't know where else to go

lili77's picture

yeah I believe u I knwo it will hurt like hell but just for a while ..thanks for taking the time to write

lili77's picture

I asked to to go but he said we already know the solution so why do we need somebody to say it
...it everything including verbal abuse, cheating and top of that ex wife and hateful step daughter. I'm convince divorce is the only way out, but it doesn't mean it will not hurt Sad

Amber Miller's picture

Hang in there. I had to leave my first husband and it was hard. It was for different reasons as there were no step-brats in the picture. It was so hard and such a painful time of my life but I had to leave him. I realized that I could spend the rest of my life being miserable or I could leave, go through the pain and then recreate a wonderful life for myself and my sons. I did remarry a wonderful man who loves me and treats my children and I with the upmost respect. I am telling you this because I want to encourage you to take this very big, scary step. A better life is awaiting you. Stay strong and you will heal. It takes time but you will look back and be so happy that you left. My DH has a rotten, piece of trash for a daughter so I know how badly these rotten brats can be. I have experienced first hand how they go out of their way to try and destroy their dads marriage with their stepmother. My piece if garbage, manipulative SD is 30 years old and has spent the last 8 years trying to get her daddy to leave me. She finally told DH that she won't ever speak to him or see him again until he divorces me. So I know how you feel and I'm really sorry that your step-brat has interfered with your marriage. Its good that you get out now rather than spend the next 20 years dealing with this situation where little princess snowflake comes before daddddeeee's wife. Good luck to you.

Orange County Ca's picture

Obviously you've been pushed over the edge and are finally doing what is best for you and your child. Now you know what awaits you so don't make the mistake of seeing another guy who has children. Your child will do much better if both of her parents remain without partners until she is on her own.

Please stay with us to share your experiences and help try to convince step-mothers to not have children until they are as sure as they can be that the marriage will work. This will take a couple of years minimum.

I suspect you would have left earlier had you not had a child with this man.

weekendwidow's picture

Oh, so sorry that you are going through this. It's so hard. You have friends here, don't forget that. I divorced my kids' dad and it was the best thing I could do for them and for me. I didn't want them to think that a verbally abusive philanderer was the norm for a man of the house. They hurt a lot at first, but now know I did the right thing. I've often found that the right thing to do is usually the hardest thing to do as well. Hang in there. Hugs!

lili77's picture

yes I know is the best and it will suck big time, I don't have any family other than my daughter, my dad lives around but I met him at 18 so I pretty much have no relationship w him other than I know he is my dad..he is not supported and he told me not to marry this man so now he says its the result of my staborness and to deal w it on my own ibsobt blame him tho BC he sis told me..my mom committed suicide two years ago the same day my daughter was born I was really close to her and I thought I was gona die when she passed away and I did not so in a way that made me stronger and if I'm alive after that tragedy I'll b alive after divorce o know I will. my only brother is in the navy and he is far away. I'm a nursing student and I have 2 years to go before I become and RN so I hope one day things get better for me bc so far I made mistake after mistake and life has been a bitch to me..and thx to all the people who is showing support to an stranger thank u so much

Accordn2L's picture

I'm so sorry you are going through this! But if you know your situation with him and his brat isn't healthy you are doing the best thing in the world for you and your little one. The only sad thing is because you have a child together you will never be able to completly be done with him. If the SD9 is horrible, you be careful about when you have to let him have visitation with your child. Just remember you are doing what you need to and it hurts like hell now but each day the pain will ease off a little more.