You are here

I just don't have words for how gross this is,...

theoutsider's picture

A 12 year old girl, about to be 13 its not using toilet paper when she takes a shit!

Just,.... Ewww,...

Jelly2's picture

My SD11 is also a nasty person. She only started wiping a couple years ago. I used to only touch her laundry with stainless steel tongs. The SMELL of infectious-puss in her room from the hamper was enough to almost make me vomit. Luckily, when she was 9 she started doing her own laundry because she was too lazy to put her clean, folded laundry away so I kept washing clean clothes.
I think some kids are screwed up enough psychologically that they like being dirty.

theoutsider's picture

I did not have time to tell the whole story last night

We stayed at a hotel last night.... The 12 year old girl was first to get in the bathroom and she took a huge dump. It smelled through the door. I needed to go to the bathroom too. I was next. I went into the bathroom and when I needed the toilet paper I saw that it was still folded in a little triangle from housekeeping... There were no other roll s in the room,... No trash can with an empty used roll....
I asked in front of her dad, "did you use toilet paper?"
Dumb look "yeah"
"and you folded it back into a nice little triangle after you used it?"
Another dumb look
Her dad spoke up "this is personal hygiene. If you don't clean yourself you can get an infection and end up in the hospital. Our you can give an infection to (her one year old baby cousin) and KILL her. I don't want to have to start inspecting your underwear, you are almost ateenager,... You need to grow up"

I was happy with how he handled that... But still really grossed out.

Jelly2's picture

Oh what I would give to have a dh who wasn't afraid to tell Sd how it is. I asked my dh to talk to her about not putting her shitty tp in the bathroom trash can. Did he? Hell no!! The next time she got it ON THE TRASH CAN and I flipped!!!! I went the hell off!!! I threw the trash can away. SD denied it and blamed it on BD(bd has never ever done that. she is very clean b/c I have taught her proper hygiene!! Dh called my BD a liar because SD said, "I promise to god I didn't do it." OMG!!!!

EdgeOfReason's picture

Ladies, I can one up you ... an empty bottle filled with urine under ss' bed.

Why?

Because he didn't want us to know how late he was staying up.

I discovered two years or so ago that he doesn't always wipe after a BM, and, when he doesn't, he doesn't wash his hands.

I figured these issues were boy things. Guess not.