You are here

Horrible skid and BM call police to MY parents house on Christmas

nola2011's picture

All because 16 year old brat didn't want to miss his little girlfriends birthday party. Didn't want to see us at Christmas at all, DH had to get them at 11pm Wednesday night after they failed to show up after school. After they took off a day early on Sunday when we were supposed to have them til Monday. He threw a fit, told DH to F off, hates him, hates me, we do nothing for the spoiled little monsters. So he threw a temper tantrum on Thursday and DH grabbed him. Not hit him. I wouldve beat the shit out of the little shit if I had gotten to him first. SS left the house and went to a friends house and said DH beat him. We leave to go my parents, have to drive 2 cars 7 hrs because BM won't let SS drive him car just because she's a bitch. And SSs said its DHs job to drive them back home by 2 today - 4 hrs each way to another state so he gets to see his family for 2 hours. But they both have drivers licenses and cars. Jump through the hoop DH, jump!!!! Their mom sent the police to my parents house TWICE on Thursday to make sure her son wasn't being abused. My family, who she's never met, who didn't deserve to have their holiday ruined by 2 brats and their mom who they don't know. They were so rude at my parents house, walking around their house until 2am keeping my mom awake, sleeping til noon, laying around on the sofas all day. Opening gifts there my parents got them gift cards (because they really hurt my moms feelings when she overheard them making fun of a gift she got them before). They didn't read the cards, just grabbed the gift cards and threw the cards on the floor. Not even a thank you. Didn't help at all, didn't make their bed, nothing. Just spent the time trashing my family on Twitter and txting their mom. DH refused to take their phones away (or punish them in any way). We had to rush my family through presents and leave to drive to DHs family. Then had to rush them through presents because skids had to leave. 2 houses of families at Christmas who had to bend to meet skids schedule. Skids bought nothing for anyone, not even their dad. Police had to file report because SS had scratch on his forehead (that DH didn't give him). DH is kissing their asses even more now. I almost told DH I want a divorce last night and stayed at my family's house. I have cried all through Christmas. DH will never get it. The skids will only get worse and now they are hurting my family, who have only ever been nice to them. DH's little monsters that he created. His ex-wife. Why are they my problem? I have promised myself this is the last year of my life I will let people hurt me, especially them. 2012 is my year to find peace and happiness and real love and a family of my own. Not hand-me-downs that don't care about anyone but themselves. Merry Christmas.

HadEnoughx5's picture

I'm so sorry you had such a bad holiday. I experienced the same ungrateful shit too. I feel like 2012 is the year for change too.
Hang in there, anythings better than what's happening now...right?

attempting_to_maintain_composure's picture

I'm so sorry to hear about your awful holiday Sad *hugs*

I'd be hurt and pissed too if my family went out of their way to get gifts for the skids and they were acting like such little punks about everything. I would have told my family to not even bother getting them anything this year with how you described how they treated presents from your family in the past.

oneoffour's picture

How horrible! I am so sorry and how embarrassing for your parents.

I think I would divorce him like Tuesday (Fed Holiday tomorrow). He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand. He is totally clueless and non-comprehending of the magnitude of damage he is allowing to happen with his milqetoast behaviour.

Sure I love my DH to bits but if he wouldn't at least listen to me or understand my point of view or see that I am right most of the time (I will not apologise for being well brought up with good manners and expect the same from my step/children and grandhcildren).
No way in hell would I put up with him allowing my parents to have the police calling at their home because his ex called and his kids went along with it. He should get his brats in order or clear the hell out!

youngmama1b1g's picture

an ungrateful 16 year old doesn't get anything but a lump of coal. If you're parents want to be nice- a little baggie filled with candy or a similiar stocking stuffer thing.

I'm sorry you had a shitty holiday. I hope your DH can understand this issue when you talk to him...if not don't fall back, move forward.

boomer's picture

The DH is passive and a wimp! He never handled business in the past or this would not have continued. Your parents shouldn't be involved in this type of stress. Not their problem! DH needs to take a stand and defend you, uphold you, and truly love you or hit the road!
I left my husband 2 years ago for 3 months. We got back together to continue on and work at our marriage. Whatever he said to his kids they have hated me ever since. So for the past 2 years they haven't spoken to me. When they call here they tell me they don't want to talk to me only their dad. Today they called and someone else answered . The skids asked for their Dad. *they are 37 yrs old btw! Saying to their Dad they might stop by later left me with a sick anxious feeling of immediate stress. I don't want them back into my life I have decided. It's not OK that they have treated me this way for the past 2 years. Am I wrong? I feel like my DH is being wimpy and not taking a stand for me. I also feel like he is covering up what he said to the skids and afreaid of what may come out into the open. It doesn't matter what he said really or what they think. I don't want them giving me anxiety attacks any more! I want them out of my life forever! Is this wrong to feel this way?

nola2011's picture

Thanks everyone. No internet for a few days off and on out of town, making it hard to respond.
Will update when i can with details. Short update is same bratty SS stole our truck for 2 days while we were out of town. Lied to us repeatedly. I went off and threatened to file federal auto theft charges to both skids and BM. truck returned before i could. In my name so DH doesnt have a say so. DH pissed, returning gifts so he says. We shall see. Any way, idiot SS left his iphone in the truck. Apparently BM got the little princes new iphones. The old phone is the one he used to text BM and send photo for police at my parents. Its locked with a passcode. Anyone good at hacking want to help a good cause? Not only stop SS from using police against us anytime he doesnt get what he wants but to prove to DH they really are horrible little spoiled brats and give him a reality check that its not everyone elses fault.

twopines's picture

Seriously, if I were you, that iPhone would be finding it's way under my foot and then the dumpster. Anything left in my vehicle is mine mine mine. Your SS is a first rate idiot.

nola2011's picture

forget the iphone question, H can figure out that on his own.

H asked for a divorce tonight. I know i deserve better and he is a total jerk, but it still hurts like hell.

skylarksms's picture

Please, I know it is painful, but I have no CLUE how in the hell your SO managed to turn this so far around that HE wants to divorce YOU?!??

Sounds like you might be better off without all that garbage cluttering up your life.

alwaysanxious's picture

It doesn't seem like it right now, but you are so lucky. You don't even know how much better your life is going to be. He is wrong on so many levels. You don't need that

swstepmom's picture

Wow. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this and especially during Christmas! These skids just think that everyone owes them something when in reality it is the other way around. WE take care of them, put up with the hassel of THEIR messed up lives and we stepparents don't get any credit or respect for it. I think you DH should definitely step up and take control of this situation before something worse happens. Maybe you can talk to your dh about counseling for them and him?

swstepmom's picture

Oh and as far as your parents go....I can completely relate! My ss is very unappreciative when my parents do anything for him and instead acts like he is the one who has done a favor by letting them get him something. I finally just told my parents not to do anything else for him. It is embarrassing and hurtful to see them treat not only you now but also your family this way!

nola2011's picture

woke up this morning feeling like my world has collapsed. I lost a family once already, now i am losing another.

jadedprincess's picture

I know it feels like your world collapsed but there is a bigger plan for you something better or this marriage wouldnt be where it is. so dont let dh know it bothers you go to a spa get pampered have some you time. do whatever you need to do to get back to a happy place. good luck honey! i hope you find an amazingly hot millionaire with no kids !

nola2011's picture

I am still here. SSs at BMs. Im trying to sort through everything. I can move to my grandparents empty house in another state but that means moving my work. I cant afford to stay here. I am moving out in january. H has been crying, probably because when i go he loses all chances at custody, cant afford 2 lawyers, wont have a car, loses his best and only real friend. I guess if i am really honest, im not losing that much. Still, i wish h was the man i thought he was.

alwaysanxious's picture

All his problem. Not yours. He wouldn't get any sympathy or listening time from me. He can suck it and he gets what he deserves. Remember he made HIS bed.

nola2011's picture

i think mostly because he knows hes failing at being a father. And hes failed again at being a husband. H cant pretend the boys are angels anymore, not with police, the whole family knowing about their behavior, SS running to the neighbors house. His world is collapsing, so is mine. But the difference is, he is the one collapsing them both. I feel sorry for him. I am too nice. But i am not stupid.

nola2011's picture

If i leave, its abandonment and i forfeit any rights to marital property in this state. Ugh, what the hell do women do whose husbands beat them?! Mine doesnt, just dont get this law. Going to talk to a lawyer, figure things out. FML.