You are here

Uggg....I am so tired of the Bull........

WHERESMYWART's picture

I am so upset that I am shaking right now. I go Tuesday to sign the warrant against BM and if DH gets mad, then he can have it! I am so tired of being called names. I have sacrificed so much for these kids and yet, she pays nothing. She doesn't even buy them Christmas or Birthday presents. Yet, we do everything we can to make sure all five kids have everything they need. My school sent me a check and I used that money to get all five kids in school because we did not have the money to otherwise. Here I am, trying to get ready to go to SS11 Football game and I open my facebook to a message obviously written by her but disguised as someone else. This is not the first time she has pulled this type of crap and I am tiiiiired of it. In this one email I was called a dumb *ss, BIT**, and such as that. I know it was her because the so called person even mentioned how dumb I was to have blocked her and how all she had to do was make a new email address.

I originally thought it was only my stepkids that told tales to BM's. But after coming to this site, I have found out differently. I am so tired of all this. When I show DH the message, he acts like he gets mad at me and tells I told you to stop worrying about all that Bull ****. It isn't him being harrassed and it isn't him having to deal with crazy exes. It has been eight years of this... and I cannot take it anymore. I just want to run away.

WHERESMYWART's picture

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am feeling better now as we just got back from SS11 game. I still think I want to sign the warrant but I refuse to be pulled into her web and start nasty emails back and forth. It will not get me anywhere. My SS's live with us and they know who takes care of them. I do love them dearly. I do not want to hurt them by getting their mom in trouble but I need her to see I cannot play her games. I know ignore this type of behavior but a person gets tired of it. Oh well, it just felt good to be able to get the frustration out and have a place to do it without judgement. DH has tried his best to be on his best behavior all evening and finally got me out of my bad mood when I was so geared up to be mad so much longer. Anyways, I digress but thank you again!:)