You are here

Told DH what SD6 does when he leaves

ba8yp1nk's picture

So DH works mad hours and he wont be off till midnight or later. So he went and picked his daughter up from Bio and dropped her off at the house with myself and BD3. She comes in all happy and looking for my daughter to play with. My bio was asleep because she is sick. So she just starts laughing and playing with dad. Well dad only stayed 5 min and left back to work. As soon as he leaves she takes her shoes off and sits on the couch and doesnt say a word. I was watching a tv show not appropriate for children (real house of atlanta) (I know its a getto show but its funny) so I send her to the bedroom to watch the movie my daughter feel asleep watching. SD decide s to wake bio daughter up and yeah they were playing for 5 min.she sends bio to ask me for a toy out of their reach, i say no to play with the toys in the box and now she is laying in her bed with the blanket over her head. I ask her something and she either shrugs her shoulders and just answers yes or no.
I txt HB that he needs to be here when shes here because she doesnt want to be with us. And he txts me she is a lil girl talk to her make conversation with her. Any other day I would interact with her but today im just bet. Been dealing with my sick child since two nights ago all i want to do is sleep. But I cant :-(.

Mind yiu not this isnt the first time she ignores me and bio before..she has done it infront of HB and in-laws. Im just soo tired right now I cant deal with her. Can someone just take her now please.