You are here

SS is dying probably this week

bestwife's picture

SS34 has been diagnosed as terminal since last summer. This week is probably the end.

It is very complicated as DH and SS have been estranged for over 15 years. SS is truly a horrible person - ex con, prison gang member, robbery, violence, probably has killed people or at least participated in their murders. No exaggeration. He is a sociopath.

But he is still DH's son so I know he feels bad. I never met him (thank God). In my opinion he was just a waste of space and it is good riddance before he damages any more people. Cold I know - but true.

Warthog who was probably the shittiest mother on the face of the earth (threw him under the bus and out of the house as a young boy) is now with him playing moty. I don't think DH is welcome at the funeral. I don't really want to go - we are in another state a good 700 miles away right now.

DH is one of those men who pretends that nothing hurts him but I can tell he is hurting. I feel so sorry for him. For warthog- well I feel nothing but the fact that I still hate her. I can't even feel sorry for her. She was the teen who had a ONS, had affairs after DH married her and then has been nothing but trash ever since. I think SS is genetically defective via her.

bestwife's picture

Yes he was going to go see him but SS absolutely refused to see him. Even had the hospital ready to deny him access. Warthog in full action.

I have very much encouraged him since last August. He just says "SS has made his choices" and gets very stoic. I know this hurts him.

The only reason he knows at all what is going on is because younger SS calls. Warthog is even being a bitch to her younger son. Second SS has been dying to go see his brother (about 300 miles away) but he has no money and no car. His mother is going back and forth but will not take him.

duct_tape's picture

You should probably find out if the warthog is the one blocking his access or if it's really his son. If his son is not doing it, then no one can stop him. Here's what I would want to ask myself.

If I go see him or if I don't...which decision will I regret forever?