You are here

So excited it's the weekend........

reallifedrama's picture

my husband doesn't have SS, and I won't hear a WORD about BM!

imjustthemaid's picture

SD16 has been going to BM's mother for the weekends. But DH will insist on talking about it all freaking weekend long. Not good things but still, I don't want to hear her name. She lives with us. I see her face every single day of my life. Now she is gone on the weekends and I have to hear about her all weekend!!!!

reallifedrama's picture

Sorry to hear that! Sorry to hear she lives with you, and sorry he doesn't STFU about her. I don't even want to hear about my own kids all day, every day and I ADORE them!

My SS doesn;t live with us, but I do see his face every day of my life.

My husband made me promise when we moved here not to turn my living room into a museum of my kids and granddaughters pictures. My granddaughter is 10 months and models. We have lots of "good" pictures of her. I also have a HUGE collection of my own kids pics. I put everything up on my side of the bedroom and on a book case in my room.

I kept my promise, but, my husband hung a poster size picture of his son over our couch last week. Mind you, SS isn't smiling. I swear to God he is sitting there with his head hanging, holding his forehead like he is depressed. The BM excitedly gave it to my DH. I do give her credit for not saying, "Look what you have done to MY son." lolol.

I did ask him why it was ok for his son's pic to be there...he said because, "It's nice". No, I didn;t curse him out, I busted up laughing and said, "oh, ok". Not worth my fight.

hereiam's picture

Now that you mention pictures, it just occurred to me that the picture DH had of estranged SD24 is no longer hanging on the pegboard in the garage. Hmmm.

reallifedrama's picture

LMAo...if only I had a garage, I'd stick the couch out there for him to hang it over and look at!

hereiam's picture

SD21 will sometimes talk about BM when she calls my husband. He doesn't give a flying rats ass about BM but if SD needs to talk about her, he will listen (it's never anything good). I like hearing BM stories 'cuz she is such a loser and I find it amusing.

reallifedrama's picture

Well, I probably would appreciate a good story about her every now and again...not going to lie, but alas, it's always things she has to say about what a POS my DH is.

When my SS used to come here, he would talk a lot about his mom. The last time was, how he was telling his mommy I hit him. There was one time though that he told us how his mom sent him to his room to watch tv, because her "girlfriend" was there. That was interesting. It was mostly just stuff like, "grumble, grumble, errrrr, I'm sitting down peeing because MY MOMMY DOES, and I can so er!"