You are here

Mermaids

Survivingstephell's picture

Netflix has a new showing coming on May 23 all about the half billion industry (half billon ?!?) being a professional mermaid.  It is a real thing.  Who's SD wanted to do this??  

CLove's picture

Her SD Bratty wanted to be a professional mermaid since nothing she was doing at the time was going to make her money, and daddy cakes wasnt going to support her forever.

caninelover's picture

Clove, you remembered correctly Smile

Shieldmaiden's picture

SD19 talked about doing this for awhile. She had a fancy mermaid tail for swimming in her grandma's pool. She used to flop around in there all the time!  I think she got too chubby for her tail, though, these last few years. Too much midnight cookie dough.

Rags's picture

is a mermaid.

She belongs to a "pod" goes to conventions, is active in Renaisance festivals as  Mermaid, etc.....

Tragically, her XH used her "disconneciton from reality" to get full physical and legal custody of her kids, moved them to the desert, and eleminted all contact except for her eldest who recently turned 18 and reached out.

Her perspective is so engrained that she regularly says long stays in the desert will cause her to die from dehydration. Mermaids can't be in the desert.

I dated a mermaid who worked at Aquarena Springs in San Marcos TX while I attended university there.  A great job. She and her mermaid friends and room mates had great parties.

caninelover's picture

Yep my SD Bratty McBratFace wanted to do this.  Alas, like with other things, she never followed through LOL.  Nowadays she is still mooching off her Nutter GF and pretending to apply to med school.