You are here

What would happen?

the real mom's picture

My skids spent a week with their BM for this summer, her first actual physical visitation with them since April '08 when they were 2 and 3 years old. 3 days into the visit she went psycho on the kids and told them that I was a horrible mommy, their daddy threw her on the street and ripped them away from her and gave them to their grandma.

We know she has BP disorder and I am wondering if this crazy fit would be reason enough for us to refuse further visits? The kids don't want to go anymore, now almost 6 and almost 7 years old. They say they don't want to visit because she is mean and rude and even their step-dad told them she lies a lot!

Could DH get in trouble for refusing visitation with this as a reason? Appreciate all help!

the real mom's picture

She only plans on taking them once a year, for a week/maybe two weeks in the summer. She gets three non-consecutive and keeps trying to push for two consecutive and to change the CO with NO ATTORNEY INVOLVEMENT which just shows how crazy she is. I wish I had money to fight her for supervised visitation but we just can't afford it and don't get CS so we REALLY can't afford it.