You are here

There coming tonight EEERRRRRR!!!!!!!

walther's picture

Well they will be coming tonight for the next 5 days.... i wish they weren't, every time they come they cause problems, or have a new disgusting issue we have to deal with like messing there pants . eating like pigs and have no manners , my SD stinks as she is so fat for her age. and my SS just acts like a baby all the time I wish i could just run away, i'm dreading tonight as always. who can offer some helpful advice on how to not get this feeling of dread every time they come???

step2012's picture

Run away.

All I can see in your post is "problems", "disgusting", "pigs", "stinks", "fat", "baby", "dread".

If you truly feel this way about your partners kids it is time to end the relationship. Great that you adore your 8 year old but don't forget that there is a parent (or two) who adore their son and daughter too.

Best way to get rid of the dread......leave and go find someone whose children don't disgust you so.

oncechoosetosmile's picture

agreed actually.I don't judge the poster feeling how she feels- I was feeling depressed every time ex SD came over.But it is right, her parents feel different towards her and that is good.I left the relationship - too many differences and difficulties.I hope SD will turn around and be less of a spoiled brat miraculously , but I reckon iit will all be worse now since she "won" daddy back for herself!!

walther's picture

actually my DH has had enough of the way they are to, they make him embarrassed and he has said he even wonders if SS is his. we try really hard to sort out there problems but each time they come there are new ones to deal with, when the BM just doesn't care, she does nothing to help her daughter about being fat and she gets teased at school all the time but still she does nothing, same with the SS. she babys him he is 5 and the child cant even do up Velcro shoes