You are here

Skids = money sucking guests in my house

frustratedinNE's picture

Why the f are we supposed to spend so much money on Skids but have to make sacrifices to our bios. Such an inequal distribution of funds. My older SS is smart so of course we need to do everything for him to go to big time school. Our bio is a freshman and hubby already making statements that she will go to state school if she gets in and picks a good major puts her down scholastically as if he is already downplaying her need to go to college.

Justme54's picture

It never ends. It only gets worst. DH's OSS is 35 years old...could not pay a car note on time 2 years ago. Now...wants money for a wedding. DH gave him more than he asked for What about the cunt that gave birth to him. It was the last straw.

wub901's picture

This generation today is out of control. Corporal punishment is frown apond. Some of these children need an "Old Fashion Butt Whipping". I would never tell my parents to Kiss My A-- and leave me the Fu-- alone. This I have heard in stores and the parent did just what the child said to do. Spent over $300.00 in clothing for this particular child. If I had said that to my mom or dad, I would have been hit in the mouth so fast I would never see it coming. Parent need to take back their role as the PARENT as act like a parent and not the "FRIEND"! If they start correcting the bad behavior, while the child is young and stay on top of it. Then there is a possibility Parent can correct this

BadNanny's picture

Crotch droppings! Haha I love you guys! Sadly, the kids know it too and we have to catch their abysmal fall into adulthood...