You are here

BM making the kids turn on me?

jsalinas000's picture

thought came to mind tonight....

Everytime my Bf's boys come back from a weekend with their Mom, they are the worst....

I'm pretty sure she is in their ear, talking mess -- and when they see me and my kids the animosoty and anger and pure meanness oozes out of them

I can't stop her from being so manipulative...has anyone dealt with this? If so, any suggestions?

farmers wife's picture

Great advice MazzyStar!
I don't know if BM ever talked about me like that (probably did tho) but she sure did about DH from the moment she left him.

farmers wife's picture

no, the daughter has continued it (she's 31 now). her mother is perfect & dad "never loved me" etc. . . as proven in him not paying her bills! It's only love if you give her what she wants. Sad

farmers wife's picture

yes, and that is what she is teaching her kids too.... we worry about them. (we only see them maybe once or twice a year because we won't give them money.)Thanks Mazzy!

giveitago's picture

That's exactly what we did here, Mazzy. It's NOT easy, but I have seen dividends already.

Auteur's picture

Good advice and if they DON'T come to their senses when older and continue to beer bong the PAS koolaid, then you have a clean conscience in that you've done the right thing.

And what good is a relationship if it's based on money and material things? I see most of these guilty biodads "child chasing" their now adult children by continuing to "buy their love."

When daddykins comes to HIS senses and sees he is only wanted for his wallet, then suddenly the "relationship" evaporates in a giant "POOF!"