You are here

What can DH and I complain about?

Gabriels Mom's picture
Forums: 

I know that everyone's parenting styles are different but what can we really complain about? I'm going to list our complaints and if anyone thinks any of them are petty and we should eliminate it from our list. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

She is really not involved with anything. she has showed up to football practice twice since the first week of august and 2 games she has NEVER showed up to anything for cubscouts and sporatically showed up to baseball last season. Sometimes she doesn't bring him to practices or games GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She is never home when he's there and when she is she is sleeping. (per SS)

Oral hygiene I'm tired of paying horrendously high dental bills because she won't make him brush and floss his teeth

hygiene in general he always comes to our house filthy like he hadn't bathed in days

She keeps changing the billing information on the health insurance which could get him booted off the policy BCBS seems to be very sensitive about that.

She allows him to roam around her neighborhood with no adult supervision while she sleeps. There are two registered sex offenders in her neighborhood 1. 3 doors down from her and 1 the next street over.

She doesn't pay for anything. We pay for school lunch breakfast at school when he leaves her house for school because she refuses to provide breakfast for him, clothes, shoes, activities, etc.

She refuses to communicate with either of us unless she wants to scream at my husband to tell him how horrible he is. We had no idea this weekend that she was even going to bring him to his football game.

She refuses to allow us to put him in private school or the gifted and talented program her excuse is we need to wait until he is in middle school. (yea I don't know)

She tries to force SS to call her new husband dad eventhough he has repeatedly said he doesn't want to.

Doubletakex3's picture

Nothing on this list that I wouldn't also complain about. You seem perfectly sane or at least as insane as the rest of us. LOL

MamaBecky's picture

Every complaint is valid...it's the next steps and how you handle it that matter!