You are here

the whirl wind type...

surfsideblue's picture

I met my BF/Fiance 3 years ago at our favorite bar. He had told me from the start that he had kids (2 boys, 2 girls 3 BM's).. He had SAID that he had no idea where the girls where, but later, I found out that the whole time he had been in contact with the girl's mother and that she was actually trying to get him back.. :barf: anyway- we move along, she actually drops out of the picture, he moves in with me, and we do relocate a couple of times. BM comes back into the picture, calling my BF at his workplace, daily. We have a house phone. She only calls him at work. I still bite my tongue because I feel like his kids are most important, despite her snarky bullshit mind games. We don't hear from her for a year. We find a new place to live that comes with 30 acres and WAY more room that most of our apartments in the past. I send the BM and email before we move, letting her know that we're going to have a lot of room, if she ever thought it would be possible for the gals to come up IN THE SUMMER!! EMPHASIS ON THE SUMMER!!! Don't hear from her for a year. Then she starts calling his cell phone (his wonderful- AWESOME sister....had to give it to her, because they're tight like spandex).. says that she wants the girls to come stay with us for the summer. ok.. fine.. after a lot of arguing, re-arranging, more arguing and whatnot, we're ready for the summer.. all this hype. all this build up... she has them call him on father's day to say, "we're sorry daddy, but mommy won't let us come this summer, maybe next summer" :jawdrop: she HAD to crush him like that, on father's day?? anyway, we don't hear from her for a couple of months. Labor day weekend, she has the gals call him, asking him to pick them up that weekend so they could come up here FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR! he says "well not this weekend but maybe next weekend"...woah woah woah. I feel like it's ALWAYS the "C and R show" with NO regard to me, and I'm the one that pays all the bills!! So he gets some cash together and the next weekend we go meet her in VA to get the gals (she lives in NC we live in NY).. ok, mind you, this is the first time I've EVER met them.. they are 6 and 8, and while sitting there at the pick up, a HUGE wave of dread and panic hits me, I CAN NOT DO THIS!!!... the screaming and the loud noises and all that comes along with little girls all the way back north made me want to smash my head against the window. I'm 24 years old he's 36, and when I thought that maybe this was the man that I was going to spend the rest of my life with, I'm realizing that I don't think I can do this with his kids. They've only been with us for just over a week, and I hate not being able to have one second of peace and quiet to myself. I hate that those little brats let my cat out and he was missing for two days (they never TOLD anyone that they let him out!)..I hate out the littlest one screams, "my momma said you are NOT my stepmomma".. I hate that I don't get to cuddle with my BF anymore on the couch, that he shows absolutely NO PDA infront of them. I'm starting to come undone. I can go thru the motions of feeding them, bath time, play time and school work (which is a horse of a different color- they haven't BEEN to school yet up here, the mother sent them up here after they had been at their school for a MONTH down there...we're waiting on the paper work to come in).. but I can't stand the constant noise, the constant always having a little person up my ass, I MISS PEEING ALONE!! While I'd NEVER be cruel to them or even cold, my heart is so conflicted, I love this man, I love my home. I don't ever want to see him give up his kids, or the time with them... I hate the way my life is turning out. What in the hell do I do?? :puzzled: help, help!

Orange County Ca's picture

If you're going to leave do so now before the girls become attached or accustomed. They don't need adults moving in and out of their lives even ones they dislike for the moment.