You are here

Stupid psycho BM is at it again...and DH let's it happen!

Lynn79's picture

:jawdrop: I hate this bitch sooooo much!! So last weekend (we get the kids every single weekend, from Saturday to Monday) but we actually left the kids with their Mother for the Saturday instead of uprooting them because they were both (SD6 and SD10) SOOOOOO sick. DH dropped off the ipad and some books for the kids to help them pass the time and feel better. Well DH's Ipad has allt he kids games on it........and his email.

So we pick the kids up on Sunday and get the Ipad back etc. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......DH's "sent" box in his email says that about 10 private emails that have to do with his side business have been sent to....well you can just guess who. THE BITCH went into his private email and sent herself his private business emails!!!!!! OMG i was livid...!!

Do you know what he did...laughed and said he should have known better. He's not going to do anything about it because he has just given up and stopped worrying about her. He keeps telling me to chill out and that we can't fix crazy..that she will always do shit like this and we are just screwed. I get it...if he worries about every psycho thing that the bitch does he'll be in an early grave. WHY CANT I HAVE THAT ATTITUDE??? I HAVE SO MUCH HATRED AND ANGER TOWARDS HER. WHEN SHE DOES THESE THINGS I WANT TO LOSE IT AND RESORT TO JUNIOR HIGH ANTICS AND FITS TO GET BACK AT HER!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than this bitch and am a decent and wonderfulo person. Please tell me others feel this way. What do you all do to cope?? How do you not stoop to their levels?? Help me!

oldone's picture

Well I have stooped to her level once - may do it again if needed. I hate her fucking guts because when I was all new and naive I tried to be nice and she stabbed me in the back.

I had some good ammo on some truly horrid things she had done to her sons (grown) and used it against her. Took her breath away it hurt her so bad. And I am such a bitch that I would have poured salt in her wounds if I could have.

Hit me and I will hit back - below the belt if possible.

Orange County Ca's picture

I replaced hate with pity which is what she deserved. Although on 3 or 4 occasions it was difficult keep that attitude I'll admit in the long haul my life was so much easier.

You see - every moment you spend like this puts a chalk mark in her 'win' column.

Jsmom's picture

I would let her know you know what she did. Send a test email to her address from his...With a note that you are not sure who this is, but wanted to make sure they didn't need any other information for their records...Freak her out a little bit.

BSgoinon's picture

Oh... that's good.

Title it "Email Security Violation" and advise that the proper authorities have been notified of the unauthorized email hacking.

BSgoinon's picture

Wow, I can't believe he took the iPad over there in the first place. There is NO WAY that would happen here!!!

While this is completely appauling and I total get your frutration, you had to know it was giong to happen. I know as soon as you said it had DH's email on it, that she snooped. Of course she did. Why wouldn't she have?

I have to admit... I took BM for a Dr's appt once to have a procedure done (long story) and I read her text messages. Hey, I'm human...

Lynn79's picture

That's my thing too!! He's my husband so I am loyal and want to protect him. If anyone is a bitch to him.....it's me and only me!! LOL. I wish I knew how to let the hate go...I hear what people say about "her winning if anything she does bothers me at all." But that is soo much easier said then done...BIG SIGH!! agaggagggggghhhhh. I hope she's abducted by aliens...

HarleyQuinn's picture

:jawdrop: I cannot believe she done that!! My DH is the same saying to me why should I bother, its boring dealing with her and she frustrates me too much...which I understand but I literrally want her to drop of the face of the earth.
Tried being nice, she was bitch about me, never to my face though, just gets a bit brave when she has her tramp friends with her and will make side comments which I make sure she knows I heard and over texts to my DH. Was horrible and she loved playing the victim, especially to MIL?! Im the same, I am highly protective over my DH and this whole situation makes me so angry for him.
No matter what you do, you wil always be in the wrong so just try and forget she exists, one thing I have learnt is DH'S mistake, his problem but if anythings said about me I expect him to stand up for me coz otherwise I will, and then he will lose his kids (I will make sure she cant speak for months!) coz I will not have trash speak about me or family like she has. I avoid people like BM my whole life and have worked frigging hard career wise and in life to get to where I have today so anyone like her feels she can spk to/about me like she does needs to make sure they can back it up good! Thing is I am the nicest person in general but something about BM makes my blood boil...maybe its coz she just had kids to get a council flat and not have to work ??
Just let DH deal with it in his own way, as long as it doesnt affect you, leave him to it, he bought you into this mess, the least he could do is not make you have to suffer.

Lynn79's picture

Gawd!!! I hope this shit gets easier!!!! Thanks for all the advice guys. Thank goodness for this site. Smile

disneygirl64's picture

You hit the nail right on the head! I HATE HATE HATE BM. She has stabbed me in the back far too many times. She is just a phycho heartless bitch! I am just like you guys, It gets me heated when she does things to FDH to hurt him or what not. SOMEHOW he just lets EVERYTHING roll off his shoulder with her! I told him one time that she seriously can do ANYTHING and he doesn't get upset. I think he has just gotten to a point that he really doesn't care anymore when it comes to you! But not me I have tried journaling I have tried talking to him about my frustrations and none of it seems to do me much good!?! This site has helped, I have "Monster in law" ordered and I talk alot with my brother in law! UGH my BM text last Wednesday and said she wanted the kids 50/50 (currently she only gets them EOW) FDH said no she could take him to court (BM is a LOON and lost them to Social Services two years ago) Anyways after that on Friday FDH text her asking when she was picking them up for her weekend... Her response "I can't I have to work and my mom is going out of town so I don't have a babysitter" SERIOUSLY JOIN THE FREAKING CLUB for working and how the hell do you expect 50/50 if you can't even take them YOUR weekend?! Shes already started this week as well asking FDH if she is going to get the kids this weekend!?? As far as I'm concerened we do not cater to her and as much as I would like a free weekend, She didnt' take them when she was supposed to so she shouldn't get them at her convinence! JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY I really do cringe when she so much as texts FDH Sad

Lynn79's picture

Yep!Every text from her I shudder. Its always something stupid and mean.Hahaha..I wish I had some advice for you..but I can't let it go. This site is my refuge too. I guess we wanted these men and now have to live with the consequences (IE: psycho bitches forever! lol)