You are here

this is so not my night

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

so sd13 is on probation starting on the 19th. i hope they drug test her cause she has been telling us, stupidly, that she is getting high until she 'cant' anymore due to the probation...real winner right there.

i have been feeling shitty the last few days. and today it dawns on me that i am due for my period. great. i sent in a request for str8 medicaid so i can get to a dr and gyno, cause these periods have been so bad for so long...cant take it much more.

bf is being charitable. one of sd's loser friends parents asked him if they gave him 40 in foodstamps can they get 20 in cash for their water bill....we dont know these people, and bf is gulable---i told him no but he is doing it cause he says 'there have been times we needed help'. yes, this is true...but, its illegal to sell foodstamps for cash.

and lil miss priss sd came home from friends and asked if dishwasher was clean...i said no. she asked what is she gonna drink from? i told her to wash a fuckin glass....i swear to u she gave me the famous caught-in-the-headlights-stare. oh. my. god.

my level of tolerance is so low right now.

Disneyfan's picture

Some people make me sick. There so many folks out there who work their butts off to make ends meet.

This jerk gets foodstamps and instead of using them to fed his family, he's selling them.

How did he know BF wouldn't report his ass? People don't ask others to do that unles they know the person is cool with it.