You are here

just need to vent

Bubbly1's picture

:sick: Let me start by saying, sorry this is gonna be a long one!
Thank God I found this site! For two years now I've felt like there was something terribly wrong with me. I can not stand my sd's! I started out on this journey with rose colored glasses. About 4 months in, they shattered!
I met my dh at a very low point of my life, my little brother had just died, my 9yr, abusive relationship had ended, and I was unsure of my next move.
I was out to dinner with a girlfriend when the most handsome man walked up and started talking to me. He invited me to his lake house, and the rest is history.
The first thing out of my mouth was "I have kids" his reply was "I love kids, I have two girls"
In the beginning, we would alternate weekends, one with his kids, the next with mine. All was well in my world, so we introduced the kids. They got along great! So we decided to move in together. And that's when the shit hit the fan!
Bm found out about me, up until that point she was clueless. And the sd's started acting different. The once sweet, polite little girls, turned into demon children!
The weekend we moved into our new place, sd8 insisted on riding with me. I thought it sweet, boy was I wrong. She asks me "why did you break my mommy and daddy up?" At the time they had been "broken up" a year. She then decides to tell me "my daddy hits my mommy all the time" (lie) in two years he has not even raised his voice to me! She just went on and on, until I turned up the radio to drown her out. When I got to my new home I was visibly upset, shaking and crying. Dh asked what was the matter, so I asked him if any of what she had said was true. He told me it was not, then lit her little butt for lying and upsetting me.
As we were moving furniture into the house, she stood by the door, my kids helped bring things in, and pointed out every single piece of furniture that was from "our old house with mommy" by the time everything was inside, I was livid! Side note, all of it has since been replaced, lol. We moved in, in October, the following summer, during a visit, we decided to take the kids on a nature walk. I'm very outdoorsy, bm is a fat, lazy slob. While walking sd8 did everything she could think of to upset me, "this is stupid" "I'm tired" "I'm thirsty" "daddy,daddy,daddy," until I had, had enough and wanted to leave. My kids didn't make one complaint! They love being outside. Bm keeps sd's inside in front of the t.v all day. Because she is about 250lbs and looks 18 months pregnant with triplets!
I was upset we had to cut our day short, when we arrive home I overhear sd telling dd9 "your mommy is a slut, and she has a bad attitude" I went through the roof! Dh then sits her down to "talk" to her about it. Ugg, if I heard slut come outta my little girls mouth she'd be eating soap!
Then at bedtime I tell sd where to sleep, she looks me right in the eye and says "no, I'm sleeping on the floor", she has a bed! So again dh "talks" to her. As I'm tucking them in she says "I don't love you, that's why I talk to you mean", to which I reply, "kid the feeling is mutual" and leave the room.
The next morning, while dh is in the room of course, it all "I love you,sm" :? She is like jekell and hyde, one person with me alone, and another in front of "daddy". And to this day she still does these things. Hateful to me behind his back, but while he's in the room she's a perfect little angel,(puke). Always asks a million questions, daddy this, daddy that, everywhere he goes, she's right up his butt. She is close to 100lbs and insists on sitting and laying all over him like she's 2. Then her little sister joins in(gag) and its disgusting. Every time he walks into the room, even if he's only been gone a second they jump up and run to him yelling "daddy,daddy I missed you, I love you" yet when they are with us for more than a day, they cry and whine and complain to go back to the foul bm. Where they have no chores, no rules, and they never have to get up off their lazy butts!
The latest thing was during a visit, my dd brought me some photos of myself and dh, we had just had them taken, ripped to shreds. I asked who did this? Of course, sd8 was her reply. When confronted with the evidence she broke down in tears, daddy was in the room, "I didn't mean to it was an accident" how do you "accidentally" rip up several photos? Dh saw through the lie, thank god, and she was punished. Most of the time though, he can't or won't admit his little princess is a big fat liar! Even though his ex-mil has warned both of us that just about everything that comes out of both sd's mouths is a lie. They are learning from the worlds best liar, bm. Her own mother has told me, "if she wasn't my daughter, I'd hate her and have nothing to do with her" very sad.
Sorry, I could go on forever. Just needed to get some of it out!

stepmomto3bioto1's picture

Hi. Im new here, but felt compelled to write you. Your story mimmicks mine almost to a "t" except I have stepsons, not stepdaughters. They do the same things to me,say nasty things to my face when hubby is not around. Then when he "talks" to them, he will come back to me saying I somehow "misheard" or "mis-interpretted"...BS!!! Their BM is just flat out foul! Seems your stepkids have a foul BM as well.

Hang in there, if nothing else, maybe we can atleast be there for each other!! Im glad I found this site, I was starting to think I was totally alone.

Bubbly1's picture

I cannot for the life of me figure it out, why these bm's are so nasty? When my bio's go their dads for a visit, I am telling them use your manners, be respectful, listen and do as you're told. Just because you are not with me doesn't mean all civility goes out the door!
These bm's need to have their rights taken away! Our future rides on these children, and the bm's are raising little psychopaths. What is our country going to look like in 20 years when these little nut jobs are running it?
Jdd, when I pick them up from bm, they are dirty, hair unbrushed, clothes do not match. They look like homeless orphans! I send new clothes home with them, so I know they have descent clothes to wear. And when I ask when is the last time mom brushed their hair the last response was "you really expect me to remember" in her snotty, daddy's not around voice. It was so tangled up on one visit I had to cut it up to her shoulders! I honestly believe the only time their hair is brushed is eow!
I just got a bbm from dh asking if I could text bm to see if we can get the girls this weekend, I'd rather drive hot nails into my eyelids. But, I'll text Fugly bm anyway. This is the last weekend before school starts and I have a million things to do! All I wanted to do is relax after getting clothes picked out, book bags packed, instead I'll have to entertain the little princesses. Cook special dinners, plan fun things to do. Deflect any rude, nasty comments and names I'll be called. And then spend sunday night recovering from it all. When I should be focused on bio-kids needs, all the focus will be on sd8 and sd5 and what they want!
We actually had an argument during their last visit, about.....wait for it..........kool-aid! WTF? Sd5 threw a fit because she didn't "waaaaant waaaater" (kidney disease runs in both our families) so bio-kids drink LOTS of water, bd9 will only drink water, even if given a choice. In my home its water or cranberry juice, period. Sd5 refused both. So, I was supposed to jump up, get in my car, drive to the store, buy kool-aid, drive home, make said kool-aid, and serve it up with a f'n smile! Ummm, hell to the no! Dh says to me, in front of sd5, "this is why she doesn't want to come here". No, she doesn't want to come here because, we have rules, we eat healthy meals(no junk food), soda is not available anytime, she has to use manners, and I don't baby her! She is bigger than my ds7 and acts like she's 2! She still calls dh dada (puke) and crawls around like a baby. When she is alone in a room with my bio-kids I can hear her speak clearly, and she speaks loud enough to be heard across the house. Yet, when dh or I ask her a question, she mumbles and speaks barely above a whisper! It is infuriating. When I point this out to dh, he thinks its cute! Again, WTF?
I know they complain about they way we eat, and what we drink to bm because every time I drop them off, she has a soda waiting in the car for them. Or says "we're going to McDonalds on the way home". I know she does this in front of me to upset me, but the joke is on her! I'm thin, she's a cow, my kids are healthy, hers are ALWAYS sick, to the point I actually thought bm was making them sick on purpose. Until they got sick with me and dh several times. Does this battle ever end?