You are here

just a couple questions

dollfacelaura's picture

my BF does not normally have to have interaction with his ex unless there is a schedule change (normally he drops her off and picks her up at daycare)
tomorrow he has ot pick the SD up directly from BM. should i go with him? part of me wants to stay out of the drama but part of me wants to go so she knows i'm there. petty- yes but i am so tired of her pretending they are BFF.
also, if she has a boyfriend why does she constantly email BF? (this is the only way he will respond to her)
shouldn't she have moved on?

thanks to all!!!

use_2_b_sane's picture

If he wants you to go along then go. Just make sure you don't start anything with her. If you do go be prepared for her to start acting like a Jealous nutcase from that point on. She may know he is in a relationship but it is much diff. when they actually see you.

vgill's picture

Go and make sure you look really good, make her jelous!! Petty , yes I know, but It will make you feel good!!!LOL!!!

Pantera's picture

I never went until my DH asked me to go. BM was like in shock, she got out of the car at the meeting spot and was all happy and talkative and saw that I was in the car and her demeanor changed. She took ss's bag and sulked back to the car. That was back when me and DH were new and she wanted to be BFF with DH. That quickly changed after she found out DH and I were serious.

Don't start anything, Don't give dirty looks, but do make sure you look really good, lol.

melis070179's picture

My DH ALWAYS went with me to drop offs, and my ex was always pissed. Now that he has a GF, its perfectly fine lol. I do not let BMs or my ex's wishes have any weight on my decisions. If I want my DH with me, he comes. If I want to go with him, I go. Who cares what the exes want? THEY ARE EXES! Not even a blimp on my radar Wink

"I child proofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!"