You are here

Have you renamed the BM in your life?

miss hideaway's picture

I was wondering out of curiosity if any of you have renamed your skids BM?

With everything that my SS's BM has put me and DP through and just by the type of person she is, i have grown to HATE her name, its got to the point that whenever i hear someone say her name my mood instantly changes into a bad one, so i've renamed her "the vessel" lol i'm hoping it'll help. Obviously i don't call her this in front of my SS.

I know its pretty pathetic that i've aloud her to have such an effect on me but that's how much i dislike her.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who's done this

Step Witch's picture

You are not the only one. To me, i just call her "pathetic 16 year old in a 32 year old body" Bitch. I hate her name, i hate the way she makes me feel and believe you me I can't wait for our first fight so that i can call it to her face. I HATE HER!!! Okay, vent over

miss hideaway's picture

A 16 year old is more mature than "the vessel" lol i couldnt compare her with an age, i'd be offending that age group lol

Rags's picture

My DW is the BM so our colorful names are for my SS-21's SpermDonor

Over the years he has had many names and titles.

1. SpermDad - Dropped at the request of some respected members of this community.
2. SpermIdiot
3 DickHead - sounds very similar to his actual name.
4. DipShitIdiot
5. POS
6. (Grandma's) CrotchDropping

His clan we refer to as:

1. SpermClan
2. Toothless Morons
3. The shallow and polluted end of SS's gene pool

etc.....

Paternal grandma is our particular cross to bear. She is referred to in a variety of colorful titles.

1 SpermGrandMa
2. Bitch from hell.
3. SpermGrandHag
4. Desert crotch

etc......

realitycheckmom's picture

BM1 is the weasel because she literally looks like a weasel and her unfortunate dentition does not help. BM2 is the troll doll and again purely because she looks like a troll doll, a male troll doll.

Lalena75's picture

Dumb c, dipshit, moron, idiot. She's too stupid to be too crazy. More an annoying thorn, who thinks she's got it figured out till SO puts her in her place by beating her with the CO and her stupidity.

derb84123's picture

Dbag (name starts with D)
Crazy
Crazy Face

Those are about it--- its funny bc even our close friends will refer to her that way Smile It goes without saying that no one on here says this stuff in front of the kids. It just makes it easier when talking to DH. I'm like you- I dont like saying her name, bc I don't respect her at all as a human.

miss hideaway's picture

My FDH refers to her as

"her" and "it"
and when she's really pissed him off "that fat slag" Though I dont really like him saying the last one as true as it is ...

Drac0's picture

SS's Dad = Donkeykong (On account that one of the reasons DW left him is because of his video game addiction and he has the manners of a gorilla to boot)

SS's SM = The Seamstress (she stiches her name in ALL of her clothing, including her socks and underwear. Before you ask; yes, Donkeykong and SS have taken her clothing by accident. No I don't know how or why clothing gets confused in their home)

SS's half-sister = The Screamer (Apparently that is all she does when SS is with them on the weekend).

miss hideaway's picture

OMG stitches her name on her underwear!! hahahaha god that poor woman must have way too much time o her hands either that or she believes in underwear gnome lol

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

BM = Horseface

She looks lovely from the back and then she turns around and she is ugly as hell.

He has a HUGE nose, HUGE chin and HUGE over-sized cheeks. She looks like a cross between a horse and Madam Puppet only with blonde hair http://famousdude.com/images/wayland-flowers-08.jpg

Horseface also has huge man hands with very dry skin.

gsdatl's picture

I like to refer to her as the "handmaiden of satan", "Crazy Bitch", and a few others that are not appropriate for polite company.....

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

LOL I get it.

And the steps are the little loads she should have swallowed. }:)

AmIWicked's picture

I so badly want to rename my husbands ex, but I'm so afraid of slipping up in front of the kids,... The oldest girl has called her a bitch before, so I know there is already hostility between the kids and their mom,but I just don't want to say anything that could ever be pointed back at me if I slip up...

thebrokenrecordmachine's picture

Besides Gold Digger...I refer to her as "She", "Her" or "It".
Refering to BM without any name but a pronoun is more offensive then calling her a "Bitch"...however there are days where you just cant help it(especially if thats who they really are). She really is a B! And not a smart one either!