You are here

crazy ex needs to get a life !

pat's picture

My crazy ex just does not get it. She continues to leave me stupid messages on my cell. I use to text message her, then she blocked it. Then she started to sent stupid e-mails telling me what I should be doing. So, I closed up my e-mail . I told her not to tell me what to do anymore. She now continues to call my cell phone to quote dates and times of events like a crime show. What do you do with a narsisist for a ex ? It is so hard to be in contact with my kids on days that I have them.

pat's picture

we have two young kids and I am trying not to make pick up and drop off at a police station. Sad, but this is true.

cutes's picture

I would go to the courts and have a court order drawn up. I was afraid to go at first but now I think it's the best thing that we could have done for our daughter him and I.

cutes's picture

After 2 years of fighting my current hubby to be convinced me that going to the courts to have a court order drawn up was a good idea. It was the best thing in the world. My daughter now has a stable routine. She is with her Dad for 2 weeks and with me for 2 weeks. We both pay for her extra curicular activities. We actually get along now. There is no fighting over he wants this and I want that. It has all been drawn up in the court order. My friend just had one drawn up as well and she has right in her court order that her ex is not allowed to contact her unless it is in regards to their child. If he does then ha has breached and could result in him losing his access time. I just feel that it makes it easier for all involved.

pat's picture

I wish it was that easy. I don't have the time or money to keep going to court. It cost me more than $2000 just for a parenting time agreement that she tweeks it in her favor.

cutes's picture

We went through mediation. The only way for anything to get changed is for us to go back to the courts.

pat's picture

Mediation was a joke. She would agree only to come the next session to disagree. The whole divorce cost me everything I had. And, she is the one that filed! Men get the shaft , bottom line.Courts are so overloded here that they just send you to mediation instead of making a real decision. Then you go and pay lots of money for what ? It is money that I don't have.

cutes's picture

I'm so sorry that your situation didn't work out as well as mine. I think that there is a lot that could be changed about our courts here. Especially when it comes to the custody of children. I think that all men and women should be treated equal. Some women are not good moms but they end up woth full custody. I really truly do wish you the best of luck Smile

iwishyouwould's picture

My DH has sole custody of my ss5.. and his ex girlfriend is just like your ex.. we had to cut off all contact with her via phone because she was harassing us - 53 calls over a two week period. Listening to that girl scream 53 times in 14 days was NOT pleasant. We now restrict her to emails whenever possible. Even on email she tries to pick fights, and we have had to learn to simply not respond to anything other than visitation time arrangements. You need a court order! I cannot stress that enough - SS never lived with bm, ever. Last year she took him for a rare weekend visit and never came back. We called the police who told us there was absolutely nothing we or they could do. Fast forward thru a month of her refusing to tell us where she was, four months of no contact with ss, getting sued for child support, contacting a lawyer and fighting her in court for nonsense, her calling the police when DH went to her apartment to see his son, ss being dropped back off with us because she "couldnt do it anymore because its so hard", us finally getting a court ordered custody plan and sole custody, and hours of therapy for my 5 year old stepson for anxiety, depression, unexplainable sexual behaviours, and stress..... All of which could have been avoided by getting a court order.even now there is nothing that we can do about the fact that she kidnapped him; the most we can (and do) do is tell her no overnights b/c she doesnt have a room for him, and restrict the way in which we communicate. I feel for you, i really do - and you need a court order! We have been put thru hell and back in regards to all this and even though the courts worked in my husbands favor, I am so sick of it all.. if you need any help or support or anything message me.. my dh might have some advice for you, too. good luck.