You are here

Couldn't come by to eat - but came by very late to take all the leftovers

bestwife's picture

I invited SS24 to join our family celebration at noon. If that wasn't to his liking I asked him to come over late afternoon or evening for a dinner with just the 3 of us.

I kept getting the run around and then finally got the message that he would not be coming by to eat. Okay - glad he had other plans.

This morning I start hearing that he is going to come by this pm to eat with us. he loves drumsticks so I start looking for them. I finally ask DH if he ate them. He said no SS's mother (F C B W) dropped by last night to pick up the turkey as they'd only had lasagna.

The first words out of my mouth were "WAS SHE In MY HOUSE???" Of course he said no. But what made him think that I wanted to give my leftovers to bitch woman.

LIVID LIVID LIVID.

I asked if he picked up his stocking - no just the leftover food for BitchMom and her skank drug addict felon husband. I cooked a ham and a turkey with plans for the rest of the month for meals.

I am drinking a beer right now - may have a few more before SS gets here. I shall be in my room. I was so nice. ordered a stocking with his name on it from Lands End - filled it with meaningful stuff. Now I am just "stuffed".

The good news is that I 100% control the pursestrings in this household. How stupid they are to piss me off.

stired_crazy's picture

Well...the old saying rings true:
" Don't bite the hands that feeds you cuz you'll be licking the boots that kicked ya" Smile

Yeah I would of been mad too !!!