You are here

And its already begun...

PeanutandSons's picture

7:20 in the morning and the skids are at it so bad already that they are pushing each other and screaming. They've been awake 20 minutes and I've already had to use the "if I catch you fighting one more time you are both sitting on your beds" threat.

Not sure where I am going to find the strength to make it til 430 when Dh gets home. Can't even think of getting through tomorrow yet. Sad

oneoffour's picture

Ah, you have to get tough. "Shut the f up before I shut you in your rooms until your father gets home! I am sick to death of the noise and crappy behaviour. Choose now .... Behave or your rooms. Counting 5, 4, 3, ..."

Somertimes the evil stepmother needs to rear her ugly head. I would much rather have a quiet controlled house than a freaking sideshow.

Then when they tell their father how meeeaaannn you were, just say "Oh honey, they were MUCH meaner to me!"

PeanutandSons's picture

Yeah, I have to follow through on the threat about 5-6 times a day. It's just never ending.

PCD's picture

The girls have been at eachothers throats today too!!! Must be the day. I feel for you that your husband isn't home to handle things though.