You are here

I am NOT getting stuck with SS during Christmas break!

StepmomB19's picture

Hi all,

With the schools preparing for the Christmas break, I just found out SS will be out of school for 2 WEEKS. Instantly, the hair on my neck stood up, because I'm all to familiar with holiday vacations, with SS, and the stress that BM causes this time of year..

The original custody agreement that was established years ago has SS with us during the week, and with BM on weekends, and holidays..has she obeyed this agreement, ofcourse not! she is ok as far as the weekends go, but holidays, hell no..she refuses to keep him the entire time. Since SS is off from school for 2 weeks this time, she'll only keep him for 1 week. I think this is extremely unfair, and DH will kiss her ass and let her get away with it...I told him today he needs to be over there for the entire vacation, enough is enough...I could tell he was butt hurt over it, because I feel he only sends him over there to appease me - if it were just DH, SS would never leave his side, like a fucking Siamese twin...

If SS from hell comes back to this house before x-mas break is over, I'm going to flip my wig..no joke I'm to that point... }:)

StepmomB19's picture

I mean, if he had a social life, it wouldn't be half bad..but he haaaangs around the house day and night, constantly under foot, making messes, and being his usual annoying self..I don't have the emotional strength to handle him for 2 weeks, I swear I'll crack! :O

I'm about to post another gripe session over something that just happened, I swear my life is a step kid soap opera....

angelbaby5680's picture

i have the same problem, he never leaves the house, hes turning 16, he has no friends or hobbies and never has other than the computer and game systems, he literally lives in his room. i cant stand it, expecially on breaks/summer it literally disgusts me!2

StepmomB19's picture

it's not really a co, DH BM & I agreed to it in court and the judge was ok with it..don't recall any official papers being drawn up or anything, which is just as well, it's not like she has ever adhered to the terms of the agreement anyway