You are here

BM has daughter walking around in a crown and sash in public

SonyaJ's picture

Can someone tell me how it can be normal to have your daughter walk around in a crown and sash out in public at different events and at a function at her school? She is 8 years old. Her mother is the epitome of a bad mother. A bad mother living vicariously through her 8 and less than 2 year old. She has become consumed with pageants and has even entered herself in pageants as of recently. I will not go into details about her appearance, but she should not be putting herself on display like that. Now it isn't only the pageants themselves, she has dedicated public FB pages of their pageant trials and tribulations and is now taking them out in public so she take care pictures of them out and about in their crown and sash. It has become an embarrassment at least to me. DH is just clueless. Any thoughts on how I can get my message across to him how detrimental this is to his daughter? I am really beginning to believe BM has mental issues.

MamaFox's picture

I don't know, if this were me, I would buy some crowns and tutus and get our hair done and dress up just like the pageant stuff, and then take the girls and I to find the biggest mud puddles around and make a huge mess!!! THEN take pictures and post it on Dads Facebook!!!

Can't beat em, join em!!