You are here

H FINALLY AGREES TO BLOCK SS 35's PHONE ACESS TO BIOS - BUT IT TAKES A LEWD TEXT TO BIO!

LONGTIME SM's picture

:jawdrop: Yeah freaking unreal! I had been after H for the last couple of years to block our minor bios phones from SS who has periodically kept trying to contact them despite his refusal to return H's calls. H kept putting it off and I could not do it since the phone plan required him to approve changes or so I was told - it is a business account.

Well a few weeks ago about midnight oldest bio D 17 comes into our bedroom crying asking me to wake up H. When I did she pleaded with him to tell SS 35 never to contact her again because he had sent her a really ugly sexually explicit picture (cartoonish but explicit) with very ugly explict text. H was livid and he immediately phoned SS 35. SS 35 would not pick up. H left a very angry message. SS 35 calls back after about 5 minutes and immediately starts yelling at H telling him that he could not believe that H thought that he would purposely send bioD that message. SS 35 claimed he meant to send the obscene pic and text to someone else who just happended to have BioD's very unusual name. :jawdrop:

This was repeated over and over. NO APOLOGY OFFERED. Only once during the conversation did SS 35 say he wanted to talk to bioD to apologize. BioD of course did not want to talk to him! Again he did something horrible yet all he is concerned with is him - stating that H should not have implied he did it on purpose! :jawdrop: HE DID DO IT AND H TOLD HIM THIS! My response in the background was we will let the police investigate this and find out if he is telling the truth. My opinion is if he gets in trouble whether he intended to send it to a minor or not is irrelevant to me. SS 35 gave H the phone number of the other party. It is obvious to me from the tone of the text that he sent that SS 35 was trying to insult or demean whoever he sent this to. It was not something you would send someone that you wanted to maintain a relationship with - it was that degrading. Bio D has not returned his calls or texts so it is conceivable that SS 35 is or was angry over that.

SS 35 had the audacity to then hang up on H. H called him back and the yelling progressed with SS 35 trying to get H to meet him somewhere so they could "fight" over it and then blaming H - telling H that H was always the "bad guy"! :jawdrop:

H ends the call. SS 35 then sends a text to H while we were sleeping. In this text he tells H thst H is dead to him, THAT H HURT HIM BY NOT BELIVING HIM :sick:threatening H about what he would do if he saw him, and telling H to not ever contact him again unless someone was DEAD!

H immmediately calls the next morning to block bio daughters phones. About 9 am H gets a call from who else but the other member of the tag team duo SD 34. Of course she tries to convince H that SS 35 did not do it on purpose. H keeps telling her that he did do it! When H asked her how she would feel if he had done it to her child she didn't have much of a response. H also mentioned the text SS 35 wrote him and aked SD 34 what he meant by not calling unless someone was DEAD. SD 34's response was WE DONT WANT ANYONE DEAD! PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF THE WORD "WE" HERE! IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT THIS MUST BE ONE OF THOSE TOPICS UTTERED AROUND BM'S KITCHEN TABLE {PROBABLY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS!)

A couple of hours later SS 35 sends a text saying that after he calmed down he wanted to apologize! FINALLY! BM must have told dimwit SS 35 to apologize finally! H did not respond to the text.

The next day H gets call from Sd 34's H. He also wants to weigh in to say he believes that SS 35 did not do it on purpose. H also told him it did not matter SS 35 did do it and H remineded SD 34's H that with his temper if someone did that to his daughters he would have reacted violently. SD 34's H then tries to bribe H stating that he has an offroad vehicle for H to borrow. I can not believe that this idiot is stupid enough to think that we would ever borrow another vehicle from him after the last time when the gas vehicle he loaned H caught on fire immediately after it was started. Our bios were both on it at the time and no one ever expressed concern that they could have been hurt - plus SD 34 wanted to know all of the gory details of the "incident" with an absolutely evil look on her face - it remined me of the evil look on her face when oldest bio started choking in her presence once as an infant. (Coincidentally we were asked to sign for the first time a hold harmless agreement on this firetrap - despite never being ask to sign anything before on others loaned).

How would the rest of you handle this? I am sure I will start a full out war if I report it. I do defintely plan to file it and document it.

I just want them to leave myself and my biod's alone. Any thoughts?

oneoffour's picture

The only way it could be sent to the wrong person is if his phone is to Bitch1 and Bitch11 or something like that. Still, report it anyway. Some people need a lesson in what the grown up world REALLY does to crappy people.

He is a jerk and a dickhead. And if either of them call you again let your phone message say "This call is being diverted to xyz police precinct for recording purposes. Please hold the line...."

Most Evil's picture

Unbelievable. I remember reading about the vehicle catching on fire or something, that is seriously frightening too. I hope you report that to the police when you turn this pervert in too!!! just disgusting! do not let this go without serious LEGAL consequences, please!

LONGTIME SM's picture

Update on situation. I filed with the sheriff's office so all there is to do now is to wait to see what they do about it. At least I know that there is a record of the incident - they have a copy of the offensive text, and in the meantime his phone number is blocked on BDs phones.
Will just have to wait to see how the crazy looney tunes BM and her minions ( SD 34 and SS 35) react. So far SS 35 has only contacted H once. It was eitehr a ploy to see if H had blocke dhis number from his phone or a ridiculous attempt to try to convince H that he makes wrong number calls all of the time. SS 35 called H's cell asking him "whats going on" when H answers - H replies "nothing" and SS 35 replies "oh dad, I called the wrong number" and he then hangs up! They are so ridiculously transparent!!!!! Complete nitwits!!!!!! Biggrin Wink