You are here

Teenage SS had a thong of mine in his room

AmIWicked's picture

Back Story:
I was home today. I asked SS this morning to get all towels out of his room and I would do a load.
Later on, the cat was meowing from behind the his door. I opened the door to see more towels. I went in to get them. Found lots of dirty laundry.
Yesterday was teenage SS laundry day. His clean laundry is still sitting in our living room.
So I'm wondering why does he still have dirty laundry if he had yesterday to do his laundry and he supposedly did it?
So I normally DO NOT look around his room, but I did because of the cat and because of the towels.
There is a space of about a foot between his wall and his bed. There are dirty clothes and on top is one of my light pink and white lace thongs.
I don't know what to think. I called DH and told him. DH's only comment???
He will have teenage SS clean up his room and if he continues to shove clothes there he will have to rearrange his room so he can't do it anymore. NO COMMENT AT ALL ABOUT HIM HAVING ONE OF MY THONGS IN HIS ROOM?!?!
Then DH changed the subject and then said he had to go.
I'm still speechless.
We do laundry all separately. Different days of the week.
Monday SD 17 Tuesday SS16 Wednesday Towels Thursday SD 14 Friday and Saturday DH and I
How the Fuck would he get my thong?
And how the fuck would it get all the way into his room across his bed on top of other clothes???
And why the hell doesn't this bother DH???

Exjuliemccoy's picture

Smile }:) Smile }:) Smile }:)

^^^^Love this suggestion!!^^^^

Monchichi's picture

Have you considered that he may like wearing them as appose to him having thoughts about you? Some men/ boys like wearing women's underwear.

AmIWicked's picture

Ok, getting even weirder,... DH told him to clean out everything from the space between his wall and his bed.
Everything got washed last night.
I couldn't help myself. I looked under his bed this morning.
He has a bra of his sister's too!
At first I thought it was mine because we are similar.
But now I'm even more confused...
I'm leaning towards him wearing them now,... I don't think he is sniffing his sister's stuff
I called DH and told him. DH said he will talk to SS tonight, but I don't think it will happen.
DH hates confrontation, especially awkward shit like this
DH would have preferred his son to be sniffing his stepmom's undies than to be wearing his sister's bra and stepmoms undies,...lol
one less level of crazy right?
oh wow

AmIWicked's picture

Gross little tidbit of information I forgot to mention. His sports cup was with my thong and his sister's bra under his bed, but not his jock strap...
My mind immediately went all gross places...

I hope he is wearing them. And it is not a coincidence that his cup is under the bed.
Because if he is jerking off with my thong and his sister's bra when we have the internet,... this kid is fucked up...

Stepped in what momma's picture

Normal to me is some random person panties/bra not your STEP MOTHERS or SISTERS under garments and while masturbation is normal doing it with those materials is NOT.