You are here

An a$$ for a SO (VENT)

mommyamor's picture

Hello All and sorry for the mess, I'll try my best!

Ok so I've been with this man for a lil over 5 yrs now and his kids don't come around as often as one would think they should. Reason being, BM's dont want them around me, raised by me, exposed to me etc....With that said, SO sees them maybe twice a month for a couple hours at a time on BM's turf (within ten miles of their homes). Yes it's two BM's but one has gotten a lil better with her control issues than the other who can't accept the reality that he's moving on. Ok so, I consider this way of spending time with the kids without bringing them around me, not calling me while in their company as a control tactic of BM1 and I've had just about enough of it. She only does this cuz she knows she can get away with it and that's where the A$$ for a SO kicks in at. SO and I went to a local event recently, word got back to BM1 and she felt she had the right to question him about it, why, because of the A$$ that he is. From what he says, he ignores her when she starts flappin off at the mouth. I just can't deal anymore. There is no CO, he pays CS directly and I have expressed to him that this "program" has got to CHANGE or I walk as I will not have some mentally retarded B*tch dictating what my person should/shouldn't be doing with his kids so long as it's not hurting them. She's had the cake, the pie, shoot the whole damn bakery this far and I will not continue to allow this. You can't scream u need a break from the kids and in the same breath think u can dictate who u don't want around them. GTFOH!

mommyamor's picture

That is exactly how it is...OMG!! The whole she wont file coz she'll lose her only means of controlling him and he won't file coz he knows he'll have to pay a shit load more than what he does. It's sickening how it's all about her and their kids. She doesn't give a crap if the siblings get to know each other whatsoever. I can't totally discredit SO coz I know he is trying, he just hasn't been trying his hardest when I know he can. I had hopes in marrying him someday but not under these conditions. Can't do it. I told him that if he expects me to continue to stand by him then things need to change, like yesterday! From here on out its no longer what she wants, but what she is going to get, if he chooses to keep ME around of course.