You are here

So frustrated and ready to walk

inmyshoes's picture

Just had my partner walk off in a huff on me. I have been a bit down the past few days due to SS9 lying to his mother about how he is treated here. She feeds off negative drama and SS9 knows exactly how to play her so she will attack us and smother him with kisses. She can't afford to ever have them but will go out partying all night.

I have given 3 years to this rubbish. Cooking, cleaning, educating, washing, spending... I work my damn ass off and BM never works. I feel like my partner and his 3 sons are all quite fine with me doing everything for them and shelling out cash, paying bills etc but if I dare take some time out for just me or let everyone know I am pissed, how dare I? I also told my partner that his kid was being devious and manipulative, he agreed but in the next breath told me that my judgment on his son is hurtful.

I'm not meant to hurt by all the lies and scams? I want out so badly but I do love him. I just don't think I can handle all these games played between the kids and BM. I am feeling quite depressed.

HowToDeal2's picture

I understand and often feel that my reasoning, logic and expectations of SS are completely wrong but I know that it can't be wrong. I was raised to go out and make money if I needed it not turn and ask for a handout over and over again. I've borrowed money in my younger days but always paid it back, felt ashamed for asking for handout.

Back to you,,,,hope things work out, keep venting here it may make living there a little easier if you see that you are not being unreasonable.