You are here

lol im evil

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

}:) }:) when you are about to do something for someone who will no doubt NOT show gratitude for your good deed, fuck up on purpose. this will make the task more fun for YOU, and make the person's inevitable whining and unappreciativeness waaaaay more worth the effort you took for them. }:)

so sd begged me to dye her hair all dark brown to cover up what she calls my sister's "epic fuck up"...HER words to be exact. ok, well, since calling her a stupid-ugly-fat-piece-of-shit-dirty-smelly-c***-cum-dumpster-slut (cause that would be WRONG) i decided to just be sly...

got hair dye, did it half-assed, then told her that because her hair was two toned already it wouldnt turn into one color again so its the 'best' i could do. }:)

enter whining and fake crying and slamming doors.

prior to this hair dying, sd left clumps of hair in the sink (wet) didnt flush toilet, spilled milk on counter and left it...has dishes n cups in room....dirty clothes everywhere....and refused to clean any of this....so....fuck it. i can do shit 'half-assed' or 'no-assed' too...see how she likes it.

Ommy's picture

her hair IS going to fry and break off in clumps. I hope that all of you realize this. She needs to stop dyeing it right away.

BRITTANY SPEARS.

and yes, we know what could come of this. bf and i have let her dye her hair maybe 3 times over the last 3 years...the rest was done at friends homes, her bm's....unknown to us till she came back.

it didnt start off as a prank....but the mess (which is everyday) and her attitude, made me so fuckin pissed...ok so its not mature...

skylarksms's picture

It is definitely passive-aggressive but sometimes that is all a person has left when they are supposedly a step"parent"

Disneyfan's picture

Kids also get frustrated.

Would it be ok for SD to do something just as awful to SM or SM's daughter? We all know the best way to get back at someone is to fuck with their kids.

What happens if SD gets so frustrated she decides to put hair remover in SM's hair products? Would that be funny? Do you take the it's just hair stance and blow it off?

Why go to war with a 13 year old?

Disneyfan's picture

It didn't come out as the child expected because the OP did it "half ass". She fucked the girls hair up on purpose.

It will grow out. It isn't the end of the world. But it was a mean thing to do to a kid.

it doesnt even look all that shitty, basically the highlights didnt turn dark brown as intended...partly because i rushed and didnt cover it all and partly cause of the fact that when u have 2 colors in ur har already and go to dye it one color, it will be off anyways....

Anonymous_stepmom's picture

Britney Spears? I didn't know she could sing!

I thought you were talking about Sinéad O'Connor actually.

Snicker.

Her will end up falling out though if she continues to dye it the way she is.

luckykitten's picture

I'm on the fence here. I have to say I read the earlier posts, so I see where your frustration came from. And from all appearances it was long overdue. My personal feeling is that if I did it to someone I disliked I might feel a weight lifted, but being the head case I am I would start to feel guilty.

From the negativity shown, I figure its just hair. Lord knows women have asked me to due theirs and I've screwed up more than once (lol, not on purpose). Crap happens. If sd wanted beautiful hair coloring, then she should appreciate what God gave her, or spend the money at a salon (or heck model college even!)

You can't control sd idiotic choices when she's not in your home, so don't let any posters being you down about the frequency of dye jobs.

I sincerely hope that you were able to free some of this frustration towards sd, and can use this as a tool to take a deep breath to tackle the major discipline issues this kid has.

I feel bad that you were hooked with a she-devil.

emc913's picture

And I thought I was bad!
My step son takes junkfood and nutella sandwhiches for school lunches. Tonighy I packed him an apple, bananaa,ham and cheese sandwhich, cucumber, carrots, and strawyberries for his school lunch. With cheese and crackers. I felt like a rebel considering his mom packs him fruit roll ups, nutella sanwhiches and nutella packets!!

buckeye mommy's picture

I read her first post about this a few days ago. Her sister is a hair stylist and SD was begging the sister to do her hair. SD's hair had been dyed multiple times and the sister warned her that it might not turn out right from being overprocessed. And, it didn't. It wasn't anything that the *sister* did intentionally. I believe she said her SD was like 14 or 15.

Personally, I would have just refused to help fix it. It was kinda the SD's fault for going through with it after being warned by the girl that does hair for a living.

Anon2009's picture

I agree with this.

Dispirited, I also have to say this. I don't think you'd like it if someone did this to your DD.

If you can, make an exit plan to get out of this situation. It's not healthy for you or DD. You don't deserve to have to feel this resentment, and DD deserves to have a happy mom.

skylarksms's picture

There is no empathy that was EVER wired into PB's brain! And her morals leave a lot to be desired too. I guess my skids are completely screwed. Even if NOBODY but a stylist touches their hair!!