You are here

Just for fun-H and the idiot stick

bewitched's picture

Please feel free to join in. Just as some of the off the wall things that come out of my H's mouth baffle me, you all have things, if not from H, from BM or skids that are equally baffling.

So, for your enjoyment-H's idiot stick.

Watching pancake commercial on TV-

H says-Gee, wish I could have a breakfast like that (I don't do breakfast-hate food before noon).
Me-Gee, wish I had a kitchen like that (small house, old kitchen)
H-Sorry I don't do good enough for you. (Ummm, this house belongs to my parents-H has nothing to do with what kitchen I have)

H-complaining about the expense of me getting my haircut-You're too old to care what your hair looks like. (C'mon. Even my mom cares about her hair!)

H-calling to get me to look on a map for him-getting mad because first I must find the map, and then, second, getting pi$$ed because there is no road where he wants one. guess I was supposed to go out and build one very quickly!

H-asking me to look up phone no. (he's sitting right next to the phone book). I read it off. He does not write it down (pen & paper right there). Tells me I said it to fast. Just as he tells me this everytime he asks me how to spell a word. Said his brain doesn't work that fast (Duh). I responded with "Well, my brain doesn't work that slow, so maybe you'd better step it up!" that one felt real good Smile

H-telling me he's sick of this little person (me) always in his way. Ummm, he's only here like 2-3 days a week. Ummm, it's my house!

H-apparently thinking he's being adorable and charming, answering the phone when SD17 calls - making his voice go really deep and answering with Helloooo, Daarrllin'

H-again thinking he's being charming, referring to SD17 as "Babe" at all times.

Thanks to you all, thanks to writing this out, I now find all of this hilarious! Even the "babe" stuff to SD17 bothers me no longer. I'm detaching, looking at him from the outside in. And he looks like a total fool. Lol

You all have some pretty wierd statments/attitudes from Bm's, skids, H's. Write them out. they look so ridiculous, you might just find them hilarious too!

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

sarahbernheart's picture

I enjoyed reading that.
yeah FH said to me about his BS Well blah blah hasnt got a job yet cuz he is waiting to get the results from his GED cuz he wants a good job...whaaa?? helloooo??? if dumbass would have stayed in school?? if dumbass hadnt screwed up the 6 jobs he had...
yet he isnt making excuses for his son..
wtf.

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one."

bellacita's picture

youre too old to care about ur hair?????????
what the F*** is that??!!!

i would kill him

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."
~the late great George Carlin

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

came right on the heels of him paying for Sd17's manicure!

And I see right thru it. I may not be 20, 30, or even 40, but I keep in really good shape, never lacked for male attention-even now. It was just another of H's insecurity driven put downs. which I can now laugh at-he's the one with the belly bag (as in saddle bags, only, well, you know)

bellacita's picture

hes an idiot. i cant wait til u get rid of him...i dont know how u do it. i guess at this point his idiocy is amusing, so maybe thats how!

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."
~the late great George Carlin

Not My Real Mom's picture

Oh, I love that! I could see my DH at every turn.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

yournotmyrealmom

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

That's the only way. Because I only deal with his physical presence a few days a week. If that changes, I'll be forced to make a permanent decision. And I think yu all know what that will be.

In the meantime, looking at him and laughing at how foolish he actually helps. I mean, c'mon-a 44 yr old man wearing matchy matchy shoes with his 17 yr old D is nothing short of ridiculous! Lol

But now he's full of the I wants, I wants. He now wants a flat screen in our bedroom. He also wants a Ford Expedition, Eddie Bauer. Now, this man owes back taxes on a house to the tune of $4,000.00. He also will never have equity in said house, as he convinced the (dumb) bank to loan him double the houses' value, to get himself out of prior debts. So he will probably lose the house. Not my problem.

However, if he decides to buy the Expedition (he just spent $1300 fixing up his pickup), he will, in effect, take all we've saved this year to do so. So I'm not saying a word about it to him. Because, if he does that, I will kick his a$$ out immediately, no questions asked. He's done enough to me mentally, emotionally. He will not ruin me financially.

Gotta find a job. Gotta go to college.

P.S. Don't worry. If he is stupid enough to buy the expedition, I'll also find a way to laugh about that. After all, it will have to become his home. Cause he won't be living in mine any longer.

Sasha's picture

...the only thing that springs to mind when you describe H calling SD "babe" is the movie about the little piggie.

Hey...I'm still looking on Ebay for that voodoo doll Smile

Brooklynne's picture

Matchy matchy shoes? This guy kills me. Don't worry ~ you'll get that job. And, you'll be going to college.

Don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

Georgie Girl's picture

What a dipsh*t.

Chel Bell's picture

When I first met my DH , he told me the following about BM,and having kids with her, (thank god he has evolved sense this comment) ; 'She was not so good at making them,(sex) but good at "baking"them(pregnancy)" Yeah, riiiiggght!, he said this once, after many beers, and laughed about it I was astounded, 'cause when it comes to the skids, someone left the cake out in the rain!!!"~waiting on the world to change~"