You are here

Have to see BM tonight =/

Auberry2's picture

La, I hate it when FDH is working overtime and I get to do the hand off with BM. Now, mind you, she really isn't as bad as some of the BM's I have read about here, by any means. She isn't usually psycho towards me, just lazy. She saves her crazy for FDH, which suits me. Normally I don't deal with her period because, as I told FDH, if she tries talking to me the way she talks to him it will get real ugly real fast, and he is terrified of upsetting her because it is so hard for a man to get custody of his kids here in Texas and he doesn't want her to take him back to court and risk loosing CP os SS5.

So, I am completely hands off with BM, except on occasions like this, and I had also told FDH that when I was the one who would be handling the pick up and drop off of SS5 that everything was to be handled strictly per the CO, none of the stupid, make BM and Prince-Not-So-Charming SS happy bullcorn. The CO states that BM is to pick SS up at 6 pm Friday and drop him off at 6pm Sunday every 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekends, just the standard CO. But, FDH is always calling asking does she need him to drop off SS (BM has no car at this time and has to arrange rides to pick up and drop off SS, she gets no sympathy from me, she is the one that chose to move into a homeless shelther and not work for almost a year), does SS want daddy to pick him up early. She is always calling to ask for him to pick SS up early because "She just can't deal with him anymore, Prince is stressing her out".Stuff like that.
They also are swapping out weekends and days and stuff constantly per whatever is convenient for BM because she doesn't want to have to pay for child care or buy food for SS5.

Anyway, so, I told him, that if he is on overtime BM's visitation is to be strictly by the CO, I will not be driving all over the county dropping SS off and picking him up for her at her convenience or SS5 whims. Not happening, period. I also told him that he and she would not be canceling or swapping weekends while he is on OT unless they cleared it with me first. I don't mind SS5 being with me, but if FDH is not at home and I am the one in charge of SS5 then they need to make sure I am ok with watching him before they change anything. BM wen tthrough tthe roof when he told her, screaming at FDH and telling him I had better shape up and start shouldering his responsibilities since I am marrying him. FDH informed her that pick up and drop off of Prince is not my responsibility, it is between her and him, because Prince is their son. He reminded her yesterday that he was working extra hours and she was going to have to follow the CO for visitation. She didn't throw a fit this time, but I am nervous anyway.

Very nervous. She is a lazy sow, she feels everyone should take care of her, that she is too delicate to do anything herself. She has a hissy fit if Prince hasn't eaten dinner when she picks him up because then she will have to feed him. Or, if he has eaten, she has a fit because she feels he should have eaten something healthier, or whatever. She doesn't even want to carry his bag to the car herself, she looks at it likes its a snake when I hand it to her. (SS5 usually has his arms full toting the toys he is bringing with him.) Any, wish me luck. She and I have never had any real issues, but I am just nervoud, because I know how upset she got when FDH told her she would have to abide by the CO. She even threatened to take him back to court, LOL.

smdh's picture

BM wen tthrough tthe roof when he told her, screaming at FDH and telling him I had better shape up and start shouldering his responsibilities since I am marrying him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Um. according to the CO it is HER responsibility, not your dh's and most certainly not yours.

Auberry2's picture

"Um. according to the CO it is HER responsibility, not your dh's and most certainly not yours"

True that. Smile

Orange County Ca's picture

Get on the phone to BM and tell her you're dropping off/picking up the kids and you're parked out front. No face to face contact at all.