You are here

Going to be an interesting Transit strike!

Endora's picture

The city I live in is having a transit strike tomorrow-SS16 has to bus to school on the city bus (he has a school bus which will be running during the strike-however-it leaves a half hour EARLER IN THE MORNING-than the city bus).

SS16 is the most guilt parented, Disneyland Daddied -Poopsie Prince on the planet-Some of you know him as Zippy-

So guess what Dad says this morning-that's right-he will rework his whole work schedule(thank God he can or I swear he would be unemployed) to take Zippy too and from school during the strike-I just shake my head.....

Don't make the kid get up a half hour earlier -here's the key-CONSISTENTLY-because you're a lazy guilt ridden parent who would rather chauffeur the Poopsie Prince. This kid is laughing all the way to a pampered adulthood -DH can count on one thing-I WILL NOT BE DRIVING ZIPPY TO AND FRO WITH A SCHOOL BUS AT HIS DISPOSAL!

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

get up 30 minutes early? Wow. Ok. So who's gonna treat Zippy like a treasured prince when he's say, 35? Geez. Can you imagine what's going to happen-our fawned over, fabulous,entitled princess' are going to end up with the fawned over, delicate, darling prince. And their both going to sit around on their behinds waiting for each other to take care of them! I look forward to the day!

My sister keeps telling me adveristy builds character-told her I'm enough of a character to last me thru my lifetime Wink

now4teens's picture

Just make sure you were LOUD AND CLEAR to H that you will be taking no part in the chauffeuring of Zippy. Say it AGAIN just in case he didn't hear you the first time, ok? Wink

Add this to the "classic examples" list.

Did you hear about our "Ya Ya Whoop Ass World Tour"?
Should we swing by your house and make a stop?!

Sounds like your man is in need of some "special attention" as well!

"If you have never been hated by a child, you have never been a parent."
-Bette Davis

Endora's picture

I will have no part in chauffeuring the Zipster! 5Teens you are correct -DH PRETENDS not to hear me-I have fixed his little red wagon concerning this-I repeat myself lots!

Sure everyone can swing by up here to the Great White North-today we got 5 inches of snow with freezing rain on the way tonight-four wheel drive is great up here. Maybe DH has brain freeze from living here?

Perhaps Bewitched's SD should meet Zippy-and play "Who can be the most selfish spoiled brat on the planet"?

Step Parenting – you might need to step back before you step in something!