You are here

Does your DH know about ST?

Kay2's picture

Just curious...I always turn the screen, or close the window. I am sitting here as I type this with my feet on his lap screen facing me.

lisa510's picture

Idk if my DH would support it. He doesn't understand why I have any problems with skids. I should be perfectly happy and live with them. You know, because their burping, dirty rooms, lack of consideration and selfish behaviors are perfectly normal. What's not to love? God, just shoot me!!

step-mommy dearest's picture

my SO dont know...
but im to the point im gonna show him! and if he dont like it he can kick rocks!
Im done playing nice little house wife!

they8ntmine's picture

I didn't tell mine at first but then decided to. I told him it's a great out for me and it's good to know i'm not alone. I feel as if i have other people who have been there done that. None of my friends have skids so they don't understand and i'm always left wondering is it me or am i overreacting. I've actually had him read some articles off of here to show him that sometimes the problem is him. He likes me being on this site, i think i'm happier because of it.

So thanku st people Smile

Couldawouldashoulda's picture

Mine knows b/c I used the opportunity to explain that 99% of the problems ST's have on this site are simply:

DH/SO's not standing up, backing up Steps, or disciplining their 'lil precious.

(Since then, he is the 1st to jump on these things cuz he doesn't want to be one of "those"). Hee hee }:)