You are here

BM at it again, now more than ever~ no doubt.

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

Oh when o' when will BM stop? Yet more lies and games. DH had a SET time and place to pick up SD6 on weekends but BM sent an email to DH, ONLY last night "claiming" that declared location of pick up for SD6 was closed (big lie- BTW) and that she "needed" DH to meet her in a park at 6pm (in the dark???) if he wanted SD6. Good one, BM!!! See, this is not the crap a woman should go through if she is going to have a baby.

Mind you, DH is not supposed to be around BM alone. He is supposed to have stated pick up without BM present or a 3rd party with him because of her past of going crazy in front of SD6, screaming at DH... :O

So, you can see why it is not healthy for SD6 to see both parents together right now...Anyways, BM managed to pull a "quick one" on DH and is demanding that she be allowed at his work to bring in SD6. For some reason, she thinks a 6 year old is not capable of getting out of a car and walking 5 feet to a front door without assistance. I mean, BM almost still carries SD6 in her arms while going to and fro from her free ride. (literally)

Look at it this way, last year at this time, BM kept just walking in MY home, without even knocking. So it could be worse. Wink

She has no respect for any boundaries. I have not once lowered myself to her level. I have never even as much as done anything more than get out of the car to let SD6 in the car with DH and myself in her driveway. I happen to be civil and try to respect others, their relationships and property...never gonna get the same treatment in return from this loser of a BM.

She never stops in her attempts to barge in on our lives, homes, jobs, activities, you name it. She is obsessed with her and DH "being seen in public as a couple." It is hard for me not to go beat the living shit out of her knowing that she is only 1.5 miles away from my front door. I've never seen anyone be handed so many free things in my life too. Money, home, car, even a cell phone!!! No dignity in this woman as she runs all over town running her trap about the two of us and in return, she has manipulated many in to doing free things for her. On behalf of a child as a front, no doubt.

I can't stay in this town much longer. I feel like a polygamist or something. It just is NOT natural. I can't pretend it is either.

Guess who will be watching across the parking lot at this "transaction" at dark? I swear that if she pulls any shit with this I am going to ride over there and pick her up by the throat. Okay, maybe not something quite that extreme. Against my better judgement, I must go spy. Then to deal with a 6 year old baby with zero manners or respect for the next 3 days shall be fun too. I am thinking about just going in my bedroom and locking the door. Can't wait until she tells us all how she hates everything we made for Thanksgiving. Should be fun!