You are here

Absolutely FURIOUS at GAL!

The Triangle's picture

SO, our GAL has made a comment now a FEW times comparing DH to bm! Dh got laid off and had a new job within the hour (for half the pay w/ no CS adj because "it takes time") , dh finds a better paying job within a few (3-4) months, this job went out of business and he found a new job making more money within 24 hrs. (dh is an autotech, first layoff due to economy, second plant dealer plant went under.) Now mind you he works for a very prestigious company.

Bm was court ordered to work, quit right after our last court date and has sense (2 wks) went back to work! GAL keeps making the statement that the moving shouldnt be and issue as well as the job changing because we have experienced it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!!!!!! We move because we pay this bitch almost $500 a month, plus insurance, plus childcare and DH makes less $$$$$$$$ to no fault of his own!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, tomorrow's court and GAL states that she believes that ss should not be with us full time because we are on equal playing fields REALLY?????????????

Where is the justice in that? :jawdrop:

The Triangle's picture

Well this doesn't give me much hope at all. Sometimes I just wonder who is on who's side.

Auteur's picture

Remember, the courts are part of the "Old BM System" (TM) that funnel fed dollars into the state/county coffers for every CS dollar collected.

They have a VESTED INTEREST to see that the CS stays as HIGH as possible, which usually translates into favouring mommykins for full custody and daddykins gets visitation EOWE if the BM FEELS like being GENEROUS.

The Triangle's picture

Fed up with all of it, I am seriously falling apart as I type. Why can't people just see it for what it is? He and her didn't work. They have a child and they need to get it together!!!!! I am so frustrated with jumping through hoops for this s***! This is a horrible feeling and all I ever do is love them!