You are here

You All Called It!

Cover1W's picture

Bad News:

I went into SD12's room to get one of the cats out of there - this cat eats rubber bands and hair bands so NO CATS in that pit of a room. Otherwise I would not have entered (disengaged from that literally garbage pit).

And guess what was found in SD12's room?
More rotten food and you guessed it - YOU ALL CALLED IT! - A USED PAD!

I went alllllll off on that one and called a meeting with SD12 and DP. Engaged on this one STAT. DP was pretty horrified...He made her clean her room. Turned off the WiFi all afternoon. She was literally shaking (like the addict that she is) when she figured out she couldn't get on line. Until her room was cleaned, no WiFi.
I didn't do squat.

Just gave DH a gentle reminder to check her closet, under her bed, and her dresser drawers for crap stashed away. I don't think he did.
She took out no trash and no recycling.
As of just before dinner, no laundry had been started or put into laundry room for DH to take care of (his requirement).

Cover1W's picture

The trash bag/donation/throw away has been done 3 times.
It doesn't effect her at all - she doesn't have that much stuff and didn't have a lot to begin with (she'll get things then break or damage them and shove them in a drawer or hide them rather than own up to it so a lot of what was there was literal trash).

She was down to some clothes and her curling iron (properly put away) and she could give a crap.

Her currency is the electronics.
DH is sloooooooooooly realizing this...but if he doesn't back up HIS cleaning requirement by checking up on her it's a lost cause.

I've told him that if there's any problems (damage/infestations) from SD12s room or the SD's bathroom then ALL of the cost/time/effort to fix it is on him. End of story. He knows that.

Acratopotes's picture

welcome to the used pad club Cover }:) }:) }:)

You will have to send DH in there monthly to check for the nasty lol.... and make him clean it, maybe he will step up more and take wife away for a week!!!

amgor863's picture

Wow, I thought my SD21 was the only one who left used pads (in her case tampons and worse) in her room. I remember growing up my dad telling me I had to wrap my used personal things securely in newspaper. I would never leave anything like that in my room. So gross. Of course, like everyone in this thread my stepkid's rooms are landfills... Btw, I also have my DH inspect rooms and clean up the filth when his spawn refuses to do it. Thankfully, my SD21 is no longer living with us. Just now I was really burned when my DH told me that SS18 actually helps clean his friend's parents houses. Actually, all my stepkids help their friend's families...

Tuff Noogies's picture

THANK GOD for boys.

NBBN - i also keep a decoy toothbrush. our laundry room is in the master bath (WTF, right?) and even tho' dh does their laundry, he will allow them to get stuff (shirt, socks, whatever) out of the dryer. i shudder at the thought of my toothbrush "accidentally" falling into the toilet or something.

Rags's picture

Time to take her bed and the door off of her room. Daily wifi password changes and she only gets the code after she has GId her room and passed a white glove inspection.

Dad should do the inspection and you should check to see if dad actually judged the condition of her room accurately. You keep the wifi code.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

thinkthrice's picture

I have NO doubt that Dominatrix does this (SD18). She is a mannish, attention seeking mean girl woman-child slob who loves to gross people out.

I thank the lord everyday they all PASed out but especially Dom and YSS, Prince Hygiene stb 14.