You are here

Don't want to forget..................

LONGTIME SM's picture

I have already written about a lot of the crazy, ugly things that SD 34 told me in my marathon phone call with her to discuss why I asked oldest bio block her and her brother SS 35 from oldest bios Facebook.

I wanted to add a few other things as I periodically remember them so that this crap will be documented to ensure that I will not forget. Please bear with me.

I want to make sure that I have everything outrageouos documented so that I can review it if neccessary in order to keep up my resolve if I start waivering off course in my disengagement. I tend to always end up trying be helpful and in this case this will not serve my and my bios best interests. For example, it was my idea to remind oldest bio to do something nice and personalized for SD's children a week ago for an event that she was participating in - oldest bio did not even remember them - she had purchased nice things for her friends and for her bio sister but not for sgrands so stupididly I suggested it. I know - I know.

Anyway SD 34 in the beginning of the phone call actually had the audacity to tell me that she did not like me having "control"! I asked he rif she meant in my own home and she said "YES"! She went on to say that she did not like that H checked with me before allowing our bios to do something!" :jawdrop:

I informed her later in the conversation that I thought the issue was control but the desire to control things was coming from her as I had every right to have control over my own household and bios! Could it be that SD 34 was only angry because she wanted to manipulate H behind my back to get acess to my bios and the fact that he checked with me thwarted her efforts? Who the H**l did she think was supposed to have control of my house? Her? BM? SS 35? WTH?????

I also want to make sure that I do not forget that after all of the ugly names she called me in this phone call - she then proceeded to sweeten the pot to try to get to my bios by telling me "I won't tell them what I think of you". After all she bhad told me who in thier right mind would be persuaded by this???

These people are either stupider than dirt, desperate, crazy or all of the above to make these kind of ridiculous statements!