You are here

Stressing out over Stink's return

Timetogiveup's picture

We have been stink free since the 8th and life has been GOOD!!!! “Glade” returns tomorrow. I started stressing really bad and then I started mindless eating. Since BM only sees the kid “when she can”, I don’t know when I’ll have another day off….it could be months! She has NEVER had the kid on Thanksgiving or for Christmas…somehow I doubt she will “able” to see him this years. She doesn’t have a problem collecting her paycheck (CS); I just wish she would do the job that she gets that paycheck for. I want to tell her to do her job.

This is all out of my control…so not only did my stress level increase but that nagging feeling of powerlessness slapped me right in the face. I am on the verge of tears over this and I can’t sleep.

Tomorrow is “Glade’s” Asperger’s eval. The appointment is at 5pm. I asked DH if he will be taking the kid there, of course not he has a meeting at 5. The kid knows he is going to a different shrink, DH told him some BS about the insurance company needs him to see this guy. The kid doesn’t know the appointment is tomorrow and there is no guarantee that the kid will get in the car with me to go. I don’t really feel like putting up with the kid’s attitude. Honestly, I think its DH’s job to take the kid. I want to tell him to do his job!

I can’t stand it......I love my husband dearly but sometime I want to pound some sense into his head. I just really real that there are things that are not my responsibility.