You are here

SD refuses to stop being a Complete jerk

hbell0428's picture

I have to say I am VERY proud of DH - after 2 hard long years of SD ruling my house and me pleading to DH that SD14 was doing bad things.......(too many to list) he finally snapped out of it and is on board! Is 14 too late though; is hard harder? has anyone had any luck. She has been calling the shots for 14 long years. What she wants to do, where she want to go, who's house it doing the better thing, it has always been up to SD, if she didn't like one's answer she would find another; she was allowed to do this for 14 damn years!!

We have stripped her of everything; I mean everything. School is the ONLY time she can leave the house. We even unplugged our house phones so SD can't use them, we get babysitters for her when we leave.....we are all sick of it and her attitude!! Even BM is on board!

But she still comes out and shoots attitude like her sh** don't stink; like "she has done NOTHING wrong"........it's crazy!!

Example....She has been told 3 times not to walk past me and into our room to talk to DH (it's my flippin room) and yesterday she walked right up the stairs and right over to the bed to get him to take her to school!! :jawdrop:

I said - Excuse me - what are you doing?? DH even chased her down and said - "you have been told not to do that but still you do it!

Her reply....."Oppps sorry!"

DH said...."NO OOpps sorry! we are sick of you're Opps sorry's- it's over - nobody feels sorry for you anymore!!"

I was so proud of him - but she just walked away like. oh well, tough crap - I'll do whatever I want.....

any suggestions for a stubborn brat??