You are here

Poptars are a nutishal food....LOL!

Timetogiveup's picture

I really can’t stand this.

This past Sunday we had a run with a ghost that wanted to play Bingo and seeing a cat There was also,what I considered to be a non-issue with the lack of Pop-Tarts. I just blew that one off, the “rule” is Stink (SS16) owns his food. He is to either tell me he is out or waddle down to the grocery store and get it. The last time we were at the cabin, he brought up 4 packages of Pop-Tarts. He ate all them and never said a word about being out, wrote it on the shopping list or waddled to buy more. Too bad, soooo sad?

I know he was really pissy about this, he kept on telling DH “SHE” doesn’t have any food in the house. I have at least 6 weeks’ worth of food at the cabin, I even have 2 cases of those crappy ramen noodles he eats. He was a little bastard all day about this.

DH is out of town today, he forwarded me the email BM sent him. She NEVER contacts me directly;this is cut and paste:

SR it was bought to my atention that SHE didnt supplyed MY son with appripate nutrishal food with week SHE should now that it imperavitive that needs to eats nutrishal and thing he likes. he dont likes the stuff HER gets him, he dont like organism stuff he like poptars . tell HER SHE neds to buy poptars or else. I appericate you teling HER about this

This is her typical “righting” style, you have to read it a few time and sound out the words to figure out what she is saying. Apparently, she is too stupid to figure out spellcheck.

Stink contacted BM over the lack of “poptars” plight!! I am really pissed off about that, but I will have a chat with him when I pick him up today.

I had two choices freak out or take the high road. I decided to take the high road and not mess with the feeble-minded, half-witted BM (I am not using BM as birth mom in this sentence.

I replied to my DH with:

Please ask your ex-wife when she intends on seeing her child again. Thank-you

She saw him in October and doesn’t plan on seeing him until January. I am trying to be entertained not stressed by her demands…..LOL!

ThatGirl's picture

That was cut and paste??? Holy cow!!!!! Is she brain damaged?

Aside from that, someone needs to have a little chat with Stink. He needs to be more responsible. He needs to be able to let YOU know if there is something he needs. He also needs to be told that you and your DH are in charge of this household, not his mother, so running to her with these issues won't help him one bit.

Elizabeth's picture

Seriously? That's funny. Here's how it would go at my house when SD17 would want something: DH would come to me and tell me he wants to make/have xyz (something he doesn't even eat). Typically xyz would be a dish that requires ingredients. I would then tell DH: Give me the list of ingredients and I will get them. DH would then tell SD: Give Elizabeth the list of ingredients. SD would not. Repeat next week, except now DH is MAD because he thinks I am deliberately keeping SD from spreading her culinary wings by fixing xyz. So I tell him, SD never gave me the list of ingredients. DH would then tell S: Give Elizabeth the list of ingredients. SD would not. See where this is going? Evidently everyone did except DH, but eventually even he gave up and let it rest. Let's just say xyz never got made in our house.

DaizyDuke's picture

OMG! An ignorant 3rd grader can spell better than this! I know it really has nothing to do with anything but the first question that popped into my head was... does this woman have any teeth? (no offense to toothless people who can't spell or ignorant 3rd graders)

Timetogiveup's picture

She has all her teeth BUT she did grow up in a single wide with 13 brothers and sisters....all from different fathers.

SheScreamsinSil's picture

Dear SHE,

OMG, that that email was hysterical!

Did you let her now that poptars are onlee appripate nutrishal food if they have froot in them lyke blooberrys and strawberrys? The suhmores wons are knot appripate nutrishal food. You shood also stop eating organism stuff bekause the organisms probalby don't appreshiate it very much.

stormabruin's picture

WTF??? This seriously cracked me up!!! If only Poptars...or lack of, were the biggest point of stress in all of our lives. Biggrin

ThatGirl's picture

Oh hey, I just had a thought! Any chance that email didn't actually come from BM? Could Stink have sent it??? Seriously, all spelling and grammar aside, you'll provide PopTarts "or else?" What kind of adult would actually say that???

Timetogiveup's picture

Actually, her "righting" skills are getting better.....I'm being serious. DH and I just to have to sit there and read them aloud to figure out what she way saying. He never realized she had this problem, until they broke up and she started to email him all the time. I laugh at this, DH is working on is Ph.D.and both his parents have Masters....some how he married this idiot.

Timetogiveup's picture

This is how BM’s “rights”. It use to burn my ass when she did the kid’s homework….her style is unique. The the kid would sit there and LIE to me about it. I would take out that red pencil and make corrects….guess who called me?

When we took her to court, her attorney submitted some of the emails she wrote as evidence. I had to bite my lip when the judge was trying to read them!!! Everyone was like WTF? But BM had a smug look on her face and kept on nodding her head…..she was the only one that understood what she meant. Finally, the judge asked her to read the email, everyone had a copy of them in the court….it was priceless.

SillyGilly's picture

OMG this is hilarious. I would almost hope she emailed more regularly for a good laugh!! AAAAHHHH!