You are here

my weekend

doglover1's picture

Well as i wrote in a past post it was our weekend not to have skids, yet again NO. So anyway we were planning on taking them to the st pats parade on sat anyway and then out by ourselves afterwards. Again that did not happen. So accually the parade was a fun time untill the ride home and sd8 cryed that she didnt get anything. DH is like well what do you want? Boo Hoo crys sd i dont know. Me im sitting there thinking WTF, do we have to get sd something everytime we start the car or what. SO we get home and the rest of the night is ok. The next day is sunday and its my day off , I wake up to a phone call from dh's grandma..her Bf is really sick and needs ride to hospital. So off i go...now as far as grandma goes she is a loving and giving person so i dont mind helping her out whenever she needs it. But this meant that i wouldnt get home till who knows when. Also planning on having guests for dinner at 5. Anyway get home from all that at 1 and all day is skids and neighbor kids and chaos. My Dad comes for dinner and we sit down..no skids dont want to eat.Not hungry. swell. then after dinner the pouting for desert.and then after that the crying he wont share, he touched me, bla bla bla.........ITs rough when you look forward to going to work for a break! Just needed to vent that. Agian working on 3 weeks straight no break..2 weeks to go.