You are here

BM asking DH for private decisions AGAIN - here is my response to her....

Redsonya's picture

What is going on this weekend? It's like chaos with all of DH's family and BM. BM emailed DH the following email, after being told 150 times that he will only be communicating with her by text or email and that all decisions will be made by the two of us:

"If your wife will let you, I really need to speak with you about our son and our mortgage. I have new information for you."

I've had enough - here is my response to her from DH's email and with his blessing:

"His wife won't let him talk to you - we've had enough drama, stress, and fighting in this house - and it always seems to come back to you, whatever you are currently angry about, and whatever recent requests you have. It isn't happening anymore, at least as long as we are living together. I'll assume you can type an email and then he can respond. If it deals with our finances or any issues that affect me, we'll both be responding. "DH's name" is married and not to you. He is not making private decisions with you that I end up having to deal with. Get used to it."

Redsonya's picture

lol - yep, DH is definately not a wimp - he stands up to her all the time, but she is relentless and a master manipulator and he has a really hard time with her saying mean things about him to the Skids. She puts the P in PASing. I've had enough, I am not cowing before her, and this is OUR house, not hers. This is my husband and I won't pretend anymore that she gets to have some private relationship that ends up effecting me. Period. DH's balls have been out of her purse for a while now - he has been really good about putting up boundaries with her. I just let her know that his balls belong to me now, where they are MUCH happier.

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

Way to go!! Excellent response!! TAKE THAT FROM ALL OF US STUPID BM!!

unbelieveable's picture

Amazinnngggg!! DID you really send that!!? "Like" button.

"his wife won't let you talk to you..." LOVVEEEE

Auteur's picture

Friggin' AWESOME!! OHHHH Do I wish GG would "allow" me to do something like this back in the early years. Had he done so, I would possibly NOT be planning my exit strategy even as we speak!

liks's picture

I particularly liked the end bit....

If it deals with our finances or any issues that affect me, we'll both be responding. "DH's name" is married and not to you. He is not making private decisions with you that I end up having to deal with. Get used to it."

Ill remember them words, as I argue with my DH about the fricken ex slag sluts indirect requests to us in the future...(kaviving bitch users the skids to be her mouthpiece)

I wanna txt the bitch this stuff RIGHT NOW!!!!

sotiredoftheDRAMA's picture

Too funny! I was called a "skank wife" who makes sure DH is not home when SD get's dropped off at our house! This remark was texted to DH. BM also made a comment in the same text that she and her future ex (lol) enjoy sitting in front of our house and making fun of it and "all its glory." BM continually makes remarks about us to SD(9), which SD has offered to share, but we declined. DH doesn't even take his phone to work anymore because BM would text him throughout the day, which of course pissed him off while he was at work. It also helps prevent him from getting into a texting war with her. I think she finally figured out that I was answering her texts, so she has quit texting. She would use DH's mother to pick up and drop off SD for her. She never took any responsibility in driving SD to our house until a month ago when I finally said enough is enough. BM needs to provide the transportation after visitation is over.

So, with that in mind, Redsonya, kudos to you for your email. You are right, everything that happens between DH and BM affects you and your family. I don't know where BM's get off thinking they have some sort of right to interfere with their ex's family. In my case, BM was the one who screwed up the relationship, and now that she got what she's been wanting, she is miserable, but will NEVER admit it!